Have you tried tweaking the two central midfielders? Can be a way to start tighten up the conceding part, as well as making a CD cover instead of them both being stoppers.

Having two BWMs will render your midfield empty most of the times, as they both chase the ball left right and center. A good direct playing opponent should virtually demolish you.

I'm new to this forum, how do i download these tactics?

I have spent the last few days tweeking the formation to get the best out of all positions.

Have changed how the team uses the ball and some player roles.The main aim was to get a better performance from the players thru the middle of the pitch.

Ultimate aim was to get a lot of goals from the striker. I have now settled with v1.5 which i think is the best so far for all round performance and the striker is getting a lot of goals

I am loving 1.5 tactic.. one addition though... change direct passing to short passing.. night and day difference. boy you start winning

I have spent the last few days tweeking the formation to get the best out of all positions.

Have changed how the team uses the ball and some player roles.The main aim was to get a better performance from the players thru the middle of the pitch.

Ultimate aim was to get a lot of goals from the striker. I have now settled with v1.5 which i think is the best so far for all round performance and the striker is getting a lot of goals

Gratz on this tactic mate, has been most consistent so far for me with this patch playing with Man Utd, just still getting caught back of my defence but since i was just making test for full release didnt make transfer any and Jones or smalling are not the fastest def anyway regarding the striker do you think i could change the role to suit better a a guy like Martial or the only option which worked for you was CF on support duty, anyway thanks for the fun of your tactic. I ll make a complete feedeback here once the game is on full release ;)

I've turned get stuck in off as I was getting red cards a plenty! Seems ok without

happened to me too, pointless red card, Christian Benteke went in two footed on Bastien Schweinsteiger, we were already one nil down...

What i have found with any tactic i have been using the stopper defender has been outstanding, i put 2 stoppers simply because they cannot get by them. this tactic looks good.