Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

4231 leeds 2020-11-26

Lewis07

Jun 16, 2020
any chance of screenshots fo the formation, and results, just it's easier to decide to download if you can see the roles are suitable for your team

Postmanpat

Jan 26, 2019
@dukha93 It ain't a scam, he's only just gone and created the joint highest points achieving tactic on the forum so far

Reactions: Arsenik

Lewis07

Jun 16, 2020
@steveleeds cheers for the screenshots, looks interesting, I use a 4-2-3-1 as a usual tactic, but this may suit my players better. are their any preferred foot for the wide APs?

kandersson

Nov 13, 2010
@steveleeds cheers for the screenshots, looks interesting, I use a 4-2-3-1 as a usual tactic, but this may suit my players better. are their any preferred foot for the wide APs?
From brief testing I'd suggest using inverted foot for wide AP's. This will encourage them to attempt killer balls with their strong foot as they cut inside. I've played just a couple of games in my South Africa save but the connection between AP's and striker looks amazing. 7 goals in 2 official matches for my lower league star striker :eek:

Attachments

steveleeds

Feb 22, 2009
Btw @steveleeds I noticed you have WB(s) in the screenshots but the download tactic has FB(a) . Which is the correct version?

Ahh yes the download is correct the screenshot is at the end of the season & Both Luke Ayling & Alioski were moaning that i didn't play them in their preffered role of wing back so i was going to give it a go with wing backs. i still haven't tried this yet. Sorry for the confusion

steveleeds

Feb 22, 2009
From brief testing I'd suggest using inverted foot for wide AP's. This will encourage them to attempt killer balls with their strong foot as they cut inside. I've played just a couple of games in my South Africa save but the connection between AP's and striker looks amazing. 7 goals in 2 official matches for my lower league star striker :eek:

you may have a valid point here

Attachments

Reactions: kandersson

kandersson

Nov 13, 2010
Ahh yes the download is correct the screenshot is at the end of the season & Both Luke Ayling & Alioski were moaning that i didn't play them in their preffered role of wing back so i was going to give it a go with wing backs. i still haven't tried this yet. Sorry for the confusion
Thanks. I'm enjoying this tactic, it consistently produces the type of chances I like to see for my striker. Standard of my opponents have been pretty poor so far, but this tactic looks really promising.

Reactions: steveleeds