any chance of screenshots fo the formation, and results, just it's easier to decide to download if you can see the roles are suitable for your team

any chance of screenshots fo the formation, and results, just it's easier to decide to download if you can see the roles are suitable for your team

don't even know how to take a screenshot LOL

@steveleeds cheers for the screenshots, looks interesting, I use a 4-2-3-1 as a usual tactic, but this may suit my players better. are their any preferred foot for the wide APs?

@steveleeds cheers for the screenshots, looks interesting, I use a 4-2-3-1 as a usual tactic, but this may suit my players better. are their any preferred foot for the wide APs?

From brief testing I'd suggest using inverted foot for wide AP's. This will encourage them to attempt killer balls with their strong foot as they cut inside. I've played just a couple of games in my South Africa save but the connection between AP's and striker looks amazing. 7 goals in 2 official matches for my lower league star striker :eek:

Attachments

• Emmanuel Letlotlo_ Profile.png
    Emmanuel Letlotlo_ Profile.png
    839.1 KB · Views: 769
Awesome cheers for the advice, that makes it more likely to be suitable for me

Btw @steveleeds I noticed you have WB(s) in the screenshots but the download tactic has FB(a) . Which is the correct version?

Btw @steveleeds I noticed you have WB(s) in the screenshots but the download tactic has FB(a) . Which is the correct version?

Ahh yes the download is correct the screenshot is at the end of the season & Both Luke Ayling & Alioski were moaning that i didn't play them in their preffered role of wing back so i was going to give it a go with wing backs. i still haven't tried this yet. Sorry for the confusion

From brief testing I'd suggest using inverted foot for wide AP's. This will encourage them to attempt killer balls with their strong foot as they cut inside. I've played just a couple of games in my South Africa save but the connection between AP's and striker looks amazing. 7 goals in 2 official matches for my lower league star striker :eek:

you may have a valid point here

Attachments

• harrogate.jpg
    harrogate.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 559
Ahh yes the download is correct the screenshot is at the end of the season & Both Luke Ayling & Alioski were moaning that i didn't play them in their preffered role of wing back so i was going to give it a go with wing backs. i still haven't tried this yet. Sorry for the confusion

Thanks. I'm enjoying this tactic, it consistently produces the type of chances I like to see for my striker. Standard of my opponents have been pretty poor so far, but this tactic looks really promising.