Hey. Any chance you will upload this tonight? Also, which patch is this?

Hey mate, this is with the latest patch 18.2 i think that i will upload it tonight but first need to put kids to bed and then finish my season which is almost done :)

Hey mate, this is with the latest patch 18.2 i think that i will upload it tonight but first need to put kids to bed and then finish my season which is almost done :)

One more question. Any updates on the formation?

Ok guys here you go this is the latest update on my tactic to work better on the latest patch (18.2) and i can personally say that this is the best 4231 i have ever used.

These are the results with Juventus:
View attachment 73957View attachment 73956

Higuain 50 goals 13 assists in only 38 matches
View attachment 73954

Douglas Costa 29 goals 35 assists in 42 matches as a left winger
View attachment 73953

Cuadrado 26 goals 22 assists in 35 matches
View attachment 73952

Dybala as an AM scored 20 goals and 9 assists in 34 matches

Here's the formation:

View attachment 73959

i will update the page when i come back from work but for now this is all info I can give.
Try it and let me know how it goes for you guys

View attachment 73948

Ok guys here you go this is the latest update on my tactic to work better on the latest patch (18.2) and i can personally say that this is the best 4231 i have ever used.

View attachment 1138712View attachment 1138713

View attachment 1138715

View attachment 1138716

View attachment 1138717

Here's the formation:

View attachment 1138710

i will update the page when i come back from work but for now this is all info I can give.

View attachment 1138721

sould be left footed player on left and right footed one on right? or can I use inside forwards as trequartista like right footed on left wing?

Any particular position to take the corners? or just the best corner taker in the team?

Aston Villa

Working very well with Aston Villa. Top of the league in January! Was struggling before.

Fantastic!!!

View attachment 1138712View attachment 1138713

View attachment 1138715

View attachment 1138716

View attachment 1138717

Here's the formation:

View attachment 1138710

View attachment 1138721

Great tactic! I used this for a full season with Wigan in my 3rd season of the Championship and I finished 2nd with 117 goals! My right winger scored the most goals in the league with 27 as well.

My only concern is the fact I conceded 88 goals with this tactic, which was the 2nd worst in the league :( some games got completely out of hand with goals. I lost games 7-4, 6-5, 6-2... is there any way of conceding less goals with this tactic? I've tried bringing the AM off during games and replacing him with a DM BWM, but that doesn't seem to work.

However, I am very much looking forward to using this tactic in the prem, so thanks again. Any further advice regarding conceding less will be very much appreciated :) :p

(I would upload screenshots but not sure how to get it from steam to here)

Very good tactic, after the whole season, it gave me the results. I`m happy with it.

Gonna try it with my usual Newcastle save, it looks very suited to the players I have

I use first tactic in first half and i was loosing 2-1 and them, i change to the new one....

View attachment 36548

I do not use defensive movement or attack movement as training because this was only my first game after 1 pre-season game so i´m training tactic until fluid