Dybala as an advanced forward or playmaker? Thinking of selling countinho and having Dybala as advanced playmaker and keeping Icardi Advanced forward

i am playing dybala as Advanced forward.

but i got many of injuries so he has playd advanced playmaker and he is also wonderfull there

some of you liverpool lads got any screenshots of your seasons? cheers

Tactic dont work for me with Ajax. Cant even win matches against the low teams... Conceding goals in the first minutes every match...

Obviously cheating mate, what’s the point jus stop telling lies for attention

Newcastle (No transfers)
I've so far played to the end of November, sat 12th, 3W 5D 4L conceded 32!! I wouldn't say Newcastle's defence is that awful, yeah keepers are a bit suspect but to concede more than anyone in the league am I doing something wrong? Should I be looking at changing the mentality from control to something lower? defensive maybe?
I really like this tactic going forward, it just so leaky at the back.

Newcastle (No transfers)
I've so far played to the end of November, sat 12th, 3W 5D 4L conceded 32!! I wouldn't say Newcastle's defence is that awful, yeah keepers are a bit suspect but to concede more than anyone in the league am I doing something wrong? Should I be looking at changing the mentality from control to something lower? defensive maybe?
I really like this tactic going forward, it just so leaky at the back.

Im gonna test it now with Huddersfield, to shut some people up.
Im gonna do it all season long on Defensive Positioning.

Its not only the tactic itself, but also the players who needs to get it understanding.

Would like to see some screens mate.

I cant find the folder where all the screenshots go......... any ideas?

Ive switched from control to defensive and set training to defensive positioning..... Ill sim another 3/4 months and get back to you

You jus don’t win 4 trophies in your first season without some sort of dishonesty or cheating involved, everybody enjoys the game different but don’t give the impression your an amazing tactician when uve prob saved the game b4 finals and stuff just so u make sure u win

You jus don’t win 4 trophies in your first season without some sort of dishonesty or cheating involved, everybody enjoys the game different but don’t give the impression your an amazing tactician when uve prob saved the game b4 finals and stuff just so u make sure u win

Tell me who wins 4 trophies?

Seems to work fairly well with Northern Ireland, don't think I've ever seen anything like this:

View attachment 77365View attachment 77366

Fairly early doors, but i'll post a few more results from this. I'm controlling a Northern Irish league team too, but it's a bit early to post a league table still.