cadchee

Reaction score
I had a fantastic season with Juventus.
Won quadruple in first season, Italian SuperCup, Italian Cup, Serie A and Champions League!
I know its Juventus and many of you are going to say ''its Juve, try it with underdog team'', you may be right it maybe works perfect for Juventus because they have fast wingers (Costa - Cuadrado) and a Striker like Higuain with 20 finishing.
And yes, i'm lazy to try it with an underdog team :p

I'll post some screen shots first:
View attachment 79652View attachment 79651View attachment 79650View attachment 79649View attachment 79648View attachment 79647View attachment 79646View attachment 79645View attachment 79641

FORMATION

View attachment 79644

Match training: I've used Att. Movement against small teams and Def. Positioning against big teams but only away!
Like everybody else General training: Tactic and Match Training: Match tactics until the tactic is fluid!

I have changed the tactics TI, Mentality and Team Shape sometimes according to what i wanted! (dont be affraid to do it).

NO OI's

I hope it's gonna work for everyone like it did for me!

View attachment 78355

Last edited:
This tactics looks good , but this tactics can performs with small team ? Because the Juventus team is so strong this year :/

Thank you mate for this great tactic . I was struggling with juventus until your tactic . A lot of Ccc and 3 or 4 goals/match . Defense is quite good . Dybala cuadrado and higuain are working so good

Amazing

Juventus or not you did points record and also goals
scored which is really difficoult, it was my only obstacle in each carrier I had in FM
I will test it with Roma

I will test with underdog Brighton tonight, thanks for sharing.

Thank you mate for this great tactic . I was struggling with juventus until your tactic . A lot of Ccc and 3 or 4 goals/match . Defense is quite good . Dybala cuadrado and higuain are working so good

Nice to hear its working for you mate! :)

Juventus or not you did points record and also goals
scored which is really difficoult, it was my only obstacle in each carrier I had in FM
I will test it with Roma

Let me know how it goes buddy.

Looking at trying this out with Man United, but just a few questions.

I'll probably look at making the AML spot an IF Su to fit Martial and Rashford, will this make it less potent?

Also Khedira's spot will be Pogba's, so would changing that role to something more suited for Pogba be problematic?

Looking at trying this out with Man United, but just a few questions.

I'll probably look at making the AML spot an IF Su to fit Martial and Rashford, will this make it less potent?

Also Khedira's spot will be Pogba's, so would changing that role to something more suited for Pogba be problematic?

I have also tried to use Bernardeschi as IF instead of Cuadrado but it didnt work as good as it did with Cuadrado as winger!
Miralem Pjanic is an AP just like Pogba and I used him as DLP (D) instead with a lot of success. I have used Khedira as BBM sometimes at the beginning of the season but i found out that he works better as CM.
You can try it but i cant promise that its gonna work.

Newcastle are up for sale, so billionaire takes over, that's why they signed Asensio for £99 million.

Juventus or not 48 league goals for the striker is a tremendous achievement for any team, especially in Italy which is traditionally quite defensive as a league in FM (no surprise runner-up Mertens only has 22 goals).

Could you please post screenshots of goal assists and goal types from tactics analysis, I suspect lots of crossing and wing play? Though AP looks also very involved judging by stats (of course it's Dybala ;))

Not that it really counts but holidayed 1 season with Bournemouth and finished 8th and runner up in 2 cup finals which is great

Should the wingers be left foot on left and right foot on right?

and who takes corners? OI?

Should the wingers be left foot on left and right foot on right?

and who takes corners? OI?

Left footed on left side and right footed on right side.
I havent payed attention to the corners to be honest :)

Juventus or not 48 league goals for the striker is a tremendous achievement for any team, especially in Italy which is traditionally quite defensive as a league in FM (no surprise runner-up Mertens only has 22 goals).

Could you please post screenshots of goal assists and goal types from tactics analysis, I suspect lots of crossing and wing play? Though AP looks also very involved judging by stats (of course it's Dybala ;))

Here you go mate

Goals
View attachment 79460View attachment 79457

Assists
View attachment 79459 View attachment 79458

Thanks. Plugged this in for a cup match against a second division team (Brazil) and destroyed them 5-0... oh and my team plays in third division ;) Striker scored a brace from easy crosses, then we scored three (!) from corners. I can see this being quite effective with the right players, match engine still loving those crosses...

I just finished my first season as coach of juventus and what a season .. just like you , i've won everything ...first in serie A with 104 pts and only 2 looses. I beat barça in champion's league final 5-1 ... higuain didn t scored 45 goals like in your game haha but 27 , pretty good . Cuadrado , and douglas costa are amazing on the wings . Dybala can struggle sometimes to score but always here in important games ^^ master piece mate