retslagoon

Reaction score
Rets The One Tactic

here are my line up

Goalkeeper Defend : Luca Castellazzi
Sweeper Keeper : Julio Cesar
Full Back Support : Maicon / Santon ( Right ), Zanetti / Chivu ( Left )
Limited Defender Stopper : Lucio / Materazzi
Limited Defender Cover : Walter Samuel / Ivan Cordoba
Ball Winning Midfielder Defend : Cambiasso / Muntari
Box to Box Midfielder : Motta / Mariga
Advanced Playmaker Support : Sneijder / Coutinho
Inside Forward Attack : Eto'o / Mancini ( Left ), Pandev / Biabiany ( Right )
Deep Lying Forward Attack : Milito / Suazo

Pay attention here :

1. Match Preparation.
Workload is on (Very High) at least until 'Tactic Familiarity' of 'Current' is at least on accomplished (or better yet Fluid) and put none in special focus area - unless if you're signing new players use team blend ( 2-3 weeks ). When it reached fluid, you can set down your workload to Average/Low and set to Attacking Movement ( against weak opponent ) or Defensive Positioning ( against strong opponent ). I always set to Defensive Positioning when it reached accomplished with average workload. It's up to you, Defensive Positioning or Attacking Movement.

There's 2 new tactics here, put them like in screenshot
matchpreparation.jpg

2. OI / Opposition Instruction.
Leave it to your ***.manager. Make sure your ***. manager has 16+ attributes on tactical knowledge.

3. Pitch size ( Minimum Pitch )

DIRECT DOWNLOAD
- Rets The One Attacking : HERE
- Rets The One Control : HERE

it works with latest patch ( 11.2.1 )

Last edited:
can you give the line up,im have some interest in this tactic ;)

gonna give it a try.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

im respons very soon

sorry for english

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

not working to download :( send new link please

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------

it works now gonna try it soon

please don't ask the other things here like out of topic.

i really appreciate any critics/feedback/advice from you guys

so what's your problem mate ? if you dont like this one, just leave now

Couldn't care less. Goals are what win you games, if you dont like the tactic just dont download it!!

Just need 2 know, what patch are you using...

Is it 11.2.1??

I'm going to give this a download with my Liverpool save, if someone is using weaker teams they should post how the tactic is doing!!!!

Also another quick question. It looks like your dominating most games, can you please post what cups and titles you have won and also a screenshot of the Serie A?

not using it. dont like cheaters
(H)
Also another quick question. It looks like your dominating most games, can you please post what cups and titles you have won and also a screenshot of the Serie A?

i got treble in the first season and third season( serie A, italian cup, champion league and fifa world club ) and treble in the second season.

Yeah are you playing with the Latest Patch (11.2.1) because some tactics work on previous patches but not others. Also i think its best if you upload some more screenshots of you winning the trebles etc.

Thanks going to give it a download!

I dominate with this tactic, im all over them in possession, and always have more shots!
but 4 games into the season, I have lost 3/4
and the match i had won, was when i changed to another tactic

but then, the 3 teams I lost to, were the best in the division, so ill play more with the tactic, and let you know.

so what's your problem mate ? if you dont like this one, just leave now

Well if you use the corner cheat so your CB scores an abnormal amount of goals, it doesn't necessarily make your tactic successful, just the corner tactic,

i did a quick holdiay season with 3different teams, to test this so called corner cheat..
and i had with all 3 teams, the lowest amount on goals scored from corner, from all teams in the league....

look like a great tactic masgan!
:D

i'm gonna test it on my birmingham city, i'll let you know soon... *you know i'm a 'lil bit busy :p