Well if you use the corner cheat so your CB scores an abnormal amount of goals, it doesn't necessarily make your tactic successful, just the corner tactic,

let just tweak the corner by yourself and see what's going on there ;)

This is probably the worst tactic I've used, I played 4 matches with it (Leyton Orient) and I lost all of them.

This is probably the worst tactic I've used, I played 4 matches with it (Leyton Orient) and I lost all of them.

and your feedback is the worst feedback i've ever heard (H)
don't say that my tactic is the worst one if you didn't give your team time to blend with new tactic

As i said id come back and tell you more about my experience with this tactic

after the 3 defeats at the hands of the 3 best teams in the leagues, everything after that has been absolutely excellent, this is an amazing tactic!!
Dominate week in, week out :)

I start using this tactic when there was still 10 games to the end of the season and it's help me to become champions with Chelsea. At the start of new season I beat MU in Community Shield and Stoke with WH in Premier League but i lost with Sunderland aways. Do you have any advice how to play away ? I can't dominate the game against weaker teams.

As i said id come back and tell you more about my experience with this tactic

after the 3 defeats at the hands of the 3 best teams in the leagues, everything after that has been absolutely excellent, this is an amazing tactic!!
Dominate week in, week out :)
mate, you're my savior
glad to hear it works for you :)

I start using this tactic when there was still 10 games to the end of the season and it's help me to become champions with Chelsea. At the start of new season I beat MU in Community Shield and Stoke with WH in Premier League but i lost with Sunderland aways. Do you have any advice how to play away ? I can't dominate the game against weaker teams.
i think you should play counter if you lead goal and set marking/tackling - man/more aggresive

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:10 PM ----------

finally we have 1000 testers, thanks guys

Hi, can you please respond....i see that you use poacher, could i change it to a differrent role becuase i strikers are drogba and dzeko. Could you give me some advice on how to fit these players into this formation, or would it not work? thanks

set his mentality between 15-19, run from deep rarely, run with ball sometimes ( drogba )
for dzeko just set his role target man attack and change your Inside Forward > winger attack with cross ball often and cross aim target man

hope it works mate

I m with Arsenal, 5th season .. I hv used few tactics, but this one looks great ..... I used this for the last season .. won 4 trophies .. Effective on par with Jose Mourinho tactic and the opposite Instructions (pressing) works like a gem .. Passing game eye-pleasing ..

THanks Mate !

Been using for a while now. Good tactic but i found tweaking it a little will help defence.

Change ST from Poacher to Advanced forward - Attack

The RCM instead of being Box 2 Box, he should be deep lying playmaker support. With this tactic i have been winning a lot of games.

Also if you have average/poor defenders and your defensive line is quite high you will get massacered.

Would reccomend 2 download!!!

Been using for a while now. Good tactic but i found tweaking it a little will help defence.

Change ST from Poacher to Advanced forward - Attack

The RCM instead of being Box 2 Box, he should be deep lying playmaker support. With this tactic i have been winning a lot of games.

Also if you have average/poor defenders and your defensive line is quite high you will get massacered.

Would reccomend 2 download!!!

mate, i love you so much :wub:

thanks very very very much mate

Using with my tottenham squad was great for first half of season but now that the game knows what tactic i do i keep drawing still im in third 6 points behind 1st with about 13 games left. I'll try what namski said but any other ideas as i tried changing my tactic but because its halfway through the season my players found the formation etc. awkward

cheers mate very good tactic

thanks for all your feedbacks guys, we got almost 1400 downloads in a week.
another version will be coming soon :)

Last edited: