Resource icon

4231 Vertical Tiki Taka 21.2.2-1503138 (m.e v21.5.0.0)

Beautiful football to watch ! High speed and spectacular. I just tried for 3 games but it's very cool. I'll try it longer.

Thank you its the first time ive had any real success with my own tactic. Let me know how its going

I will try it in my new career. What kinds of moves should we make when we are defeated?
Which players would you recommend to use?
Thank you.

I will try it in my new career. What kinds of moves should we make when we are defeated?
Which players would you recommend to use?
Thank you.
Tbh I was very lazy and didnt really change much but some of the changes i made since posting is using Tighter marking and putting the IW on support instead of attack because they were being too selfish. I would say just be patient and make small changes over time.

As far as players I would say try get a fast striker up top someone like an aubameyang who is quick, has good off ball and finishing and headers is a bonus.
I would say look for good work rate, teamwork, off the ball, passing and stamina on most players but its even more important for the WBs and IWs.
SK should be good at rushing out and one on ones as those are the kind of chances the tactic gives up once in a while.
Also important to have fast defenders with anticipation and positioning to deal with long balls.
Try to get midfielders who are good going forward and defending. I used Partey/ Guendouzi as a BBM and they were perfect.
The most creative player on the team is probably the DLP so try to get someone with good passing, vision and anticipation but can also defend a little. I used Ceballos but you can definitely do better than him there

P10221-144028.jpg

I think I'll have to switch left-back, right and left wing players. Other positions seem nice.

There are more goals than balls thrown behind the defender, I wonder if retracting the defensive line or using an offside trap would be a solution, or is it because defenders play in a wide field?

There are more goals than balls thrown behind the defender, I wonder if retracting the defensive line or using an offside trap would be a solution, or is it because defenders play in a wide field?
Perhaps the offside trap could work. I prefer not to use it because my defenders would try to play it and often mess it up. You could try to change the BBM to a CM on Defend to help defend counter attacks perhaps. What kind of goals are you finding you concede the most?

Perhaps the offside trap could work. I prefer not to use it because my defenders would try to play it and often mess it up. You could try to change the BBM to a CM on Defend to help defend counter attacks perhaps. What kind of goals are you finding you concede the most?

through the runway

Striker always runs away

No strikers gong to defence behind and one long pass and show, goal
Ah well if your defenders have good positioning then offside trap is an option though i prefer not to use it. Other than that it is one of the weaknesses of the tactic but i dont mind it too much because it is so good going forward. I kind of accepted that it will concede a few from long balls. Another thing you could do is make the DLP stay on defend or use a CM on defend instead of the BBM.

Ah well if your defenders have good positioning then offside trap is an option though i prefer not to use it. Other than that it is one of the weaknesses of the tactic but i dont mind it too much because it is so good going forward. I kind of accepted that it will concede a few from long balls. Another thing you could do is make the DLP stay on defend or use a CM on defend instead of the BBM.

Okey thank you i am trying.