Key attributes
Now some key attributes for players this tactic is more suitable for.

Keeper
One to One - Reflexes - Communication - First Touch

Central Defenders
Bravery - Concentration - Heading - Jumping - Strength - Positioning

Full Backs
Bravery - Concentration - Strength - Passing - Acceleration - Positioning

Midfielders
Passing - Marking - First Touch - Positioning - Creativity ( Tackling +12) DLP He must have great passing, creativity and teamwork

Inside Forward - Acceleration - Pace - First Touch - Creativity - Technique - Finishing
Winger
Dribbling - Acceleration - Pace - First Touch - Creativity - Technique - Crossing

Strikers
Dribbling - Technique - Off The Ball - Acceleration - Pace - Finishing / CF Your all round striker More Creative striker

Last edited:
Traning and match prep mate?

nvm mate, found it

Last edited:
Threw it in at the deep end (start of the season, few games in, with no pre-season):

Chelsea 3 Man City 1
Chelsea 3 Anderlecht 0

Imagine it will just get better the more fluid it becomes.

Last edited:
Man i love this!

The cnances created is insane even in away games i totaly dominate.

But what is happening with defence now after patch?

Im playing this tactic with AS ROMA, and even if i have 30 shoots and 15 on target i lose 3-2 when oponent got 3 shots on target.

i have dominated the last 3 games insanely with possesion and shots, but everytime there is a cross coming into my box it mathers not if there is 1 attacker and 6 defenders. the attacker ALWAYS scores.

1-1 vs Bologna were they had 1 shot on target and i had 18
4-2 loss away to Catania were i had 9/22 on target and they had 4 on target...
i lost 1-0 to Foggia in a friendly having 32 shots and 22 on target while they had 0 on target and i made an own goal...

Man i love this!

The cnances created is insane even in away games i totaly dominate.

But what is happening with defence now after patch?

Im playing this tactic with AS ROMA, and even if i have 30 shoots and 15 on target i lose 3-2 when oponent got 3 shots on target.

i have dominated the last 3 games insanely with possesion and shots, but everytime there is a cross coming into my box it mathers not if there is 1 attacker and 6 defenders. the attacker ALWAYS scores.

1-1 vs Bologna were they had 1 shot on target and i had 18
4-2 loss away to Catania were i had 9/22 on target and they had 4 on target...
i lost 1-0 to Foggia in a friendly having 32 shots and 22 on target while they had 0 on target and i made an own goal...
Yeah i noticed since the new patch gks are player rubbish, + nearly every team i play are playing a 442 box formation? why!

Yeah the amount you create is unbelievable

I'm using a similar tactic (with Il Devasto as inspiration) and totally dominating with Real Madrid, but I noticed that scoring went down a little since the patch.

Hey mate.

What about OI?

And do you use the tactic for both home and away?

Interested to see whether this tactic holds up with the full game release patch. Get results posted as and when guys. I certainly will be loading up my new long term save when i get up in the morning :)

Thanks for sharing this tactic cragswfc. Using this with Benfica and just destroyed Porto in their house 3-0 and I was playing with 10 men for most of the game! Best tactic so far for FM14 that ive tried!!!