424 Master Mega Don

424 Master Mega Don New name befitting tactic 4-2-4 Mayhem Malker

Any feedback would be massively appreciated. i would really like to get this tactic tested so if you use it please comment on how it did for you on here. :)

Help a brother out !!

I'm going to use it with Dinamo Zagreb i will let you know how it goes!

Abandoned my current 424 and started using this for my BVB side. Terrible tactic. 2-0 down after the first 20 minutes. Switched back after that and scored within seconds then made it 2-2 after 2 minutes

Abandoned my current 424 and started using this for my BVB side. Terrible tactic. 2-0 down after the first 20 minutes. Switched back after that and scored within seconds then made it 2-2 after 2 minutes
appreciate the feedback but find it hard to believe it has dominated with every team i have tried it with ? did you have good familiarity?

appreciate the feedback but find it hard to believe it has dominated with every team i have tried it with ? did you have good familiarity?
I've been using 424 since the beginning of my Dortmund save. Yes I have good familiarity

how has it worked out for you so far ?
Good so far i'm the best team in the league so no surprises that i win them games. I was managing Albania for a few games and saw a good performance against France that we lost but then we drew away at Austria and beat them 4-0 at home and they are a much better side than Albania.

And with Dinamo we beat Crvena zvezda over 2 legs in the champions league qualifiers 2-1 away and 3-1 at home we were the better team in those games despite them being favourites and having a better team than ours. I have noticed the IRW not performing as well as the other winger maybe i will try somebody else there.

Good so far i'm the best team in the league so no surprises that i win them games. I was managing Albania for a few games and saw a good performance against France that we lost but then we drew away at Austria and beat them 4-0 at home and they are a much better side than Albania.

And with Dinamo we beat Crvena zvezda over 2 legs in the champions league qualifiers 2-1 away and 3-1 at home we were the better team in those games despite them being favourites and having a better team than ours. I have noticed the IRW not performing as well as the other winger maybe i will try somebody else there.
Yesss Mate !!!

when that other geeza commented i thought i had wasted everyone's time. i knew it worked its worked for every team ive tried. thanks for commenting mate really appreciate it.

i have noticed the same thing about the inverted winger. i had him on support before with a few added PI's i may be able to improve it mate. i will let you know tonight when i get in from work bud .:)

Yesss Mate !!!

when that other geeza commented i thought i had wasted everyone's time. i knew it worked its worked for every team ive tried. thanks for commenting mate really appreciate it.

i have noticed the same thing about the inverted winger. i had him on support before with a few added PI's i may be able to improve it mate. i will let you know tonight when i get in from work bud .:)
Yeah let me know did he work as a regular winger like the other side? I noticed a couple of 4-2-4 tactics posted with wingers both sides.

Yeah let me know did he work as a regular winger like the other side? I noticed a couple of 4-2-4 tactics posted with wingers both sides.
i have tried it for a few games but it seems to throw the balance of the formation. because i have a mazzala in midfield who drifts wide as the inverted winger moves in it stops the gaps.

i will try an inside forward later mate see how that goes as well. they are generally more attacking might improve ratings :)

i have tried it for a few games but it seems to throw the balance of the formation. because i have a mazzala in midfield who drifts wide as the inverted winger moves in it stops the gaps.

i will try an inside forward later mate see how that goes as well. they are generally more attacking might improve ratings :)
Ok great just beat Qarabag 3-1 in the champions league play off first leg but i am the better side. Had 8 clear cut chances an xG of 3.29 with 28 shots and 16 on target.

Ok great just beat Qarabag 3-1 in the champions league play off first leg but i am the better side. Had 8 clear cut chances an xG of 3.29 with 28 shots and 16 on target.
its 100% a good tactic. i wonder why it didnt work for @ruuddude. would you be willing to give it another go after i update it after the changes mentioned?

or maybe give it another go for a couple of games.

its 100% a good tactic. i wonder why it didnt work for @ruuddude. would you be willing to give it another go after i update it after the changes mentioned?

or maybe give it another go for a couple of games.
Yeah sure. If i make it to the group stages i will let you know how things go there too.