Resource icon

433 ALL-IN - 3XG per game total domination and beautiful football with 3 CMs 21.4

interesting but should be tested with a "normal" team, so much newgens could have helped to overachieve.

interesting but should be tested with a "normal" team, so much newgens could have helped to overachieve.

I appreciate that but I put one of my 3 best players a pic with his stats being tammy Abraham who isn't a world beater... I explained in the post that my team has equivalent skill level to RB Leipzig and below bayern and dortmund and atletico who I show I dominated... your right I haven't tested it on a new save with all real players but i firmly believe that this tactic can work wonders with all types of teams from underdogs to elite teams

Well done for the intro!Interesting to try it,results are impressive but still needed to be tested with normal players,i will do it soon 😉

Playing few games with my Inter Milano team and i see it vunerable against teams who plays 3 at back and with 2 strikers!(in Italy there are many)
Doing just fast test,team isnt familiar 100%, but its world class team,for my taste its too vunerable at the back...

Playing few games with my Inter Milano team and i see it vunerable against teams who plays 3 at back and with 2 strikers!(in Italy there are many)
Doing just fast test,team isnt familiar 100%, but its world class team,for my taste its too vunerable at the back...
Thank you for your feedback... Italy is a difficult leave without a tactic that can handle 2 strikers ill grant you that... especially when most strikers in serie A are big man partnered with a smaller quicker partner... realistically need to have a dedicated holding mid to cover it off but the tactic SHOULD be able to out score those teams as they are defence heavy and can't cope with the pressure you provide in midfield... I would love to see some of your results especially against some sides with 3 at the back and again thanks for your feedback

Thank you for your feedback... Italy is a difficult leave without a tactic that can handle 2 strikers ill grant you that... especially when most strikers in serie A are big man partnered with a smaller quicker partner... realistically need to have a dedicated holding mid to cover it off but the tactic SHOULD be able to out score those teams as they are defence heavy and can't cope with the pressure you provide in midfield... I would love to see some of your results especially against some sides with 3 at the back and again thanks for your feedback
Yes Serie A is the most difficult to play even the teams are not so strong regarding players strenght,but lot of differents aproach and interesting tactics playing against you,
I have noticed in this quick test also attacking throw ins should be adjusted because few counters I have conceded in the same way when our IWB R or L make stupid throw in, our middfelders on AT duty are unable to catch oposition when we lost ball and I conceded easy goals!

Maybe I would do some serious test because I like tactic with 3 MID,in my opinion to be able to cope with the best you can not play with 3 of them on AT duty if you have average team,I have tryed and tested more then thousend tactics until now :) so you can trust :)
Only thing is that I dont like wingers with smaller teams because there are not so many avaliable and easy to find,this is why I prefer to play with 2 strikers and no wingers,if one of them have a bad day other one will save your game!
That is my philosophy playing this game long years especialy with smaller teams!

For example i would maybe try to make a tweak taking out wingers,3 at back 2 wingbacks,and 2 AF upfront!You would defend better even playing with 3 CM on attack!
Its easier to find good all round wingbacks with good stamina then fast wingers that you realy need to make this system works perfect 😉

I just tweaked and see the first game in CL :)
added the same insturctions on WB like you had on Wingers,pushed DL up because you dont have DM and you play with 3 CM on ATT,
and you see,fixed throw ins and thats it...

Football Manager 2021 29.05.2021. 00_23_45.png

added the same insturctions on WB like you had on Wingers,pushed DL up because you dont have DM and you play with 3 CM on ATT,

View attachment 554324
That is an amazing result... the main reason I went with wingers and inverted wingback is because my IWB were more defensive minded and had some amazing pacey wingers... I like your more balanced approach... can you upload the tactic file for others to use

View attachment 554324
Hi, very interested to have screenshots of your tactic (if possible the 4 screenshots for fmt version). Thanks in advance.

That is an amazing result... the main reason I went with wingers and inverted wingback is because my IWB were more defensive minded and had some amazing pacey wingers... I like your more balanced approach... can you upload the tactic file for others to use
I will upload it,no problem 😉

Last edited:
I will upload it,no problem 😉
mate, may be you could tweak ot a bit for LLM teams? Turned to your tactic in VNL after using Vucevic TM ractic
and was beaten 1:5 immediately))
Got no force to stop crossingfrom flanks and passes behind the back of the defenders
thanks in advance!

mate, may be you could tweak ot a bit for LLM teams? Turned to your tactic in VNL after using Vucevic TM ractic
and was beaten 1:5 immediately))
Got no force to stop crossingfrom flanks and passes behind the back of the defenders
thanks in advance!
This was just fast tac.made i didnt test it in full!I tested it in 10 games with strong team Lazio,so I can not assure that the results will be good,currently working on 3421 Tomas Tuchel tactic in Chelsea and I am close to upload it 😉

This was just fast tac.made i didnt test it in full!I tested it in 10 games with strong team Lazio,so I can not assure that the results will be good,currently working on 3421 Tomas Tuchel tactic in Chelsea and I am close to upload it 😉
cool!
but don't forget about the guys who tried to make Wealdstone or King's Linn great again))