Just won the CWC with this, winning 8-0 & 3-2 in group, then beating spurs 2-1,bayern 2-0 & Real Madrid 4-0 in final ??

Just won the CWC with this, winning 8-0 & 3-2 in group, then beating spurs 2-1,bayern 2-0 & Real Madrid 4-0 in final ??

How did the season look overall? Any Screenies?
Would be interesting to see another save with a different team. Liverpool are overpowered since the new update (in my experience)

How did the season look overall? Any Screenies?
Would be interesting to see another save with a different team. Liverpool are overpowered since the new update (in my experience)
this is just the start of my 3rd season, the CWC was in the summer in the year 2021 so im now about to start the season. Yes Liverpool are very powerful on here, I will try with other clubs I just felt this would have suited Liverpool perfectly.

What skin is that bud? I'm just about to try this tactic with my Everton save. Will report my findings.
Its called YACS 2020, I can't remember where I found it tbh, maybe here or fm scout

Think it could do Everton well with their forwards, I'm now going to try it with wolves but very small squad

Did you test with smaller team like Chel or LEi ... ?

i start a game with man utd, throw up any pictures when i have played any matches

Did you test with smaller team like Chel or LEi ... ?
I haven't yet I'm seeing how my 1st full season with Liverpool will pan out 1st, but definitely going to see how it works with other teams ??

progress so far using this tactic only, not been that solid at the back with only 8 clean sheets but deadly up the other end!!!

reluctantly sold some good players but they wanted to leave so invested in their replacements well

Attachments

• Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 484
  • Liverpool_ Transfer History-2.png
    Liverpool_ Transfer History-2.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 612
I MEAN WTF!!! all that domination my tac brings and I get this freak result ?‍♂️ and to top it off Salah got a hip injury so hes out 2-3 months

Attachments

• Liverpool v Birmingham_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Birmingham_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 554
That's what I was wanting to achieve......

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 507
the risk with being so attacking is away games like these 2, im still conceding too many goals and throwing away leads in these big games, I maybe could tweak when got the lead in terms of mentality or even tightening up in the middle but Im prob being too naïve in thinking ill always score and win lol

Attachments

• Liverpool_ Fixtures-2.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-2.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 384
Well here we are season 3 complete and with a full season using 433 GOALS.

A fantastic entertaining 1st half of the season only saw 1 surprising loss coming against Birmingham on pens to get ko'd from QF of the CC. Scored a ton of goals but also quite leaky at the back, would like more clean sheets but the wins are more important. The turn of the new year started fantastic with it being the 1st game hitting double figures for goals but the next 2 away league games were some what frustrating losing 4-3 in both games and throwing away leads made me question my tactic in the bigger away games. I tried tweaking it a bit against Atletico Madrid & Chelsea which brought on my other 2 losses of the season. My next big away game came at OT, it was very tight in the league(I think 1 pt was in it at the time) so with some more tweaking I set up using 2 Volantes and although the stats went in their favour I pulled off a great result and kept a clean sheet winning 0-2 which put me in control of the league. I then again tried this new set up against spurs in the semi final of the FA Cup, I little more difficult to break them down but a couple of super subs in Brewster & Ojo saw me through in ET. I used this set up in 2 more games, away at WHU & in the champions league final, WHU are usually my bogey team so I was a bit sceptical going all out attack, It worked superbly against madrid taking control of the final and getting the job done by HT, All madrid offered was fouls and 8 yellow cards and 1 red.

Overall another great season, but also a reality check with thinking I cant go all out attack against the big teams away from home and not expect to get punished, I may keep tweaking because even though the Volante set up got me results I did get my goal peppered a lot and quite dominated in parts of the game, I don't like giving away so many chances to the opposition.

Hope you guys are enjoying this and having success, any feed back is welcomed (y)

Attachments

• Ajax v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Ajax v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 269
  • Arsenal v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Arsenal v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 237
  • Bayern München v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Bayern München v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
  • EOS Awards 2022.png
    EOS Awards 2022.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 229
  • EOS Review 2022.png
    EOS Review 2022.png
    440.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Liverpool v Chelsea_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Chelsea_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 185
  • Liverpool v Doncaster Rovers_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Doncaster Rovers_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 180
  • Liverpool v ES Tunis_ Review.png
    Liverpool v ES Tunis_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • Liverpool v Manchester City_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Manchester City_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 157
  • Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review.png
    Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 167
  • Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review-2.png
    Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review-2.png
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review-3.png
    Liverpool v Manchester United_ Review-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-4.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-4.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-5.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-5.png
    493.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Liverpool_ Overview.png
    Liverpool_ Overview.png
    886.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Liverpool_ Players.png
    Liverpool_ Players.png
    508.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Liverpool_ Players-2.png
    Liverpool_ Players-2.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Liverpool_ Transfer History-2.png
    Liverpool_ Transfer History-2.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Manchester City v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Manchester City v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 143
  • Manchester United v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Manchester United v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • Newcastle v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Newcastle v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • Premier League_ Profile.png
    Premier League_ Profile.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Premier League_ Stages.png
    Premier League_ Stages.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Real Madrid v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Real Madrid v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • Real Madrid v Liverpool_ Review-2.png
    Real Madrid v Liverpool_ Review-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Tottenham v Liverpool_ Review 2.png
    Tottenham v Liverpool_ Review 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
  • Tottenham v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Tottenham v Liverpool_ Review.png
    1 MB · Views: 249
Well here we are season 3 complete and with a full season using 433 GOALS.

A fantastic entertaining 1st half of the season only saw 1 surprising loss coming against Birmingham on pens to get ko'd from QF of the CC. Scored a ton of goals but also quite leaky at the back, would like more clean sheets but the wins are more important. The turn of the new year started fantastic with it being the 1st game hitting double figures for goals but the next 2 away league games were some what frustrating losing 4-3 in both games and throwing away leads made me question my tactic in the bigger away games. I tried tweaking it a bit against Atletico Madrid & Chelsea which brought on my other 2 losses of the season. My next big away game came at OT, it was very tight in the league(I think 1 pt was in it at the time) so with some more tweaking I set up using 2 Volantes and although the stats went in their favour I pulled off a great result and kept a clean sheet winning 0-2 which put me in control of the league. I then again tried this new set up against spurs in the semi final of the FA Cup, I little more difficult to break them down but a couple of super subs in Brewster & Ojo saw me through in ET. I used this set up in 2 more games, away at WHU & in the champions league final, WHU are usually my bogey team so I was a bit sceptical going all out attack, It worked superbly against madrid taking control of the final and getting the job done by HT, All madrid offered was fouls and 8 yellow cards and 1 red.

Overall another great season, but also a reality check with thinking I cant go all out attack against the big teams away from home and not expect to get punished, I may keep tweaking because even though the Volante set up got me results I did get my goal peppered a lot and quite dominated in parts of the game, I don't like giving away so many chances to the opposition.

Hope you guys are enjoying this and having success, any feed back is welcomed (y)
Got an updated version of your tactic? with the Volante?