433 Hall of Fame Focus Striker

433 Hall of Fame Focus Striker

Ciao quale tattica consigli per una squadra di bassa classifica, di prima serie o anche seconda per affrontare una sfida dura?

Ciao quale tattica consigli per una squadra di bassa classifica, di prima serie o anche seconda per affrontare una sfida dura?
E' un pò presto per dirlo però se vai con 451(433) o 4231 dovresti salire senza problemi,però sto cercando ancora di capire quali sono i ruoli che sono stati boostati e quali nerfati con questa magnifica patch :)

E' un pò presto per dirlo però se vai con 451(433) o 4231 dovresti salire senza problemi,però sto cercando ancora di capire quali sono i ruoli che sono stati boostati e quali nerfati con questa magnifica patch :)
Me devi trovà un modo per famme segnà l'attaccanti che dopo sta patch nun me segnano manco con le mani 😂

1678124907394.png

1678124923370.png

Il focus dei corner è sui difensori... Adesso non so se hanno fatto Markusino super op o no :|

L'è più forte di Kouamé 😂

il mio problema post patch è fare arrivare palloni all'attaccante. Gli IF non passano, non crossano, si rigirano su sé stessi e di solito finisce tutto con un tiro di Amrabat. IF+IWB mi fa un pò paura hahaha. Forse W+IWB che magari qualcuno crossa ogni tanto? Che poi non è che non vinco eh, vinco anche parecchio (grazie alle vostre tattiche!) ma gli attaccanti sono diventati inutili. Ero anche pronto a comprà Scamacca! Ormai sono pronto a tutto anche a scaricà le tattiche koreane 😂

Does this tactic work in current 23.3 and with underdog teams?

Does this tactic work in current 23.3 and with underdog teams?
Didn't really tested yet, but it got nerfed due the fact that CM(A) are less effective now. And corner routine got slapped as well pretty hard. It might work but not like before.

Reactions: trq
excellent tactic... I started unemployed I went to the lazio where I was in 9 place... I finished in 3 ...and won the Europa League... many congratulations... good job...

Didn't really tested yet, but it got nerfed due the fact that CM(A) are less effective now. And corner routine got slapped as well pretty hard. It might work but not like before.

Cosa che notavo anche io, hai avuto modo di testare quali ruoli siano ora OP?

Cosa che notavo anche io, hai avuto modo di testare quali ruoli siano ora OP?
Ti rispondo in inglese, così almeno non devo ripetermi :p

I am more concern at the moment to find DM roles then CM ones, once i am done with those roles will try to find out what really happened to CMs one

How have people found this since the update yesterday? It was doing brilliantly for me then all of a sudden after the update, goals dried up and there were a lot of 1-0 losses.

If there’s a tweaked version, that would be great! This shape is my favourite way to play so if there’s any alternative tactics similar that still work then please link.

How have people found this since the update yesterday? It was doing brilliantly for me then all of a sudden after the update, goals dried up and there were a lot of 1-0 losses.

If there’s a tweaked version, that would be great! This shape is my favourite way to play so if there’s any alternative tactics similar that still work then please link.
Problem with update that it can screw up, condition/cohesion and other stuff from your current save, they didn't change any M.E. it just happen that your game was striked by it. Or you fix it with FMRTE or start a new save :(

Still working really good overall for me, but is frustrating sometimes when losing possesion (65-35, 68-32 etc) against super weak teams that play 3412, any way to fix this without changing the 433 even losing effectiveness?

Still working really good overall for me, but is frustrating sometimes when losing possesion (65-35, 68-32 etc) against super weak teams that play 3412, any way to fix this without changing the 433 even losing effectiveness?
You can remove pass into space and add take more risk to your key players, but it's "a risk", you will trade something with something else.

Questa tattica mi dava gioie incredibili…post patch is not the same…non hai in mano un 433 che funziona? So disperato🤣

Questa tattica mi dava gioie incredibili…post patch is not the same…non hai in mano un 433 che funziona? So disperato🤣
451 isn't like is not working is just terabad at the moment compared to other tactics, try 4141 with wingers :D!