433 Lukaku 57 goals!

Babemocni1988

May 23, 2018
Sassuolo season1

After 12 games I couldnt wait to upload and share my experience using this tactic with Sassuolo mediocre team firsts season,I am playing on the latest transfer updates so Antonio Conte al Inter,Juve apoointed Alegri again as a Manager ridiculos but its ok and they are going strong!It will be realy hard task to finish 2 or win division,now lets look at the results after 12 games,I had realy hard games at the opening I have lost only againt Napoli at the extra time...

View attachment 8034

View attachment 8033

View attachment 8032

View attachment 8031

So as you can see last 6 games in row I have won..new Sassuolo record!
Inter and Juve going realy stron but I will try to fight until the end...
Defensive record amazing just 5 goals conceded and I have played allredy few realy hard games,I am realy enjoing guys,football is grait defence is like a stone,just perfect for me!Recomended to anyone!!!!!

soxiant

Mar 2, 2015
After 12 games I couldnt wait to upload and share my experience using this tactic with Sassuolo mediocre team firsts season,I am playing on the latest transfer updates so Antonio Conte al Inter,Juve apoointed Alegri again as a Manager ridiculos but its ok and they are going strong!It will be realy hard task to finish 2 or win division,now lets look at the results after 12 games,I had realy hard games at the opening I have lost only againt Napoli at the extra time...

View attachment 1208310

View attachment 1208311

View attachment 1208312

View attachment 1208313

So as you can see last 6 games in row I have won..new Sassuolo record!
Inter and Juve going realy stron but I will try to fight until the end...
Defensive record amazing just 5 goals conceded and I have played allredy few realy hard games,I am realy enjoing guys,football is grait defence is like a stone,just perfect for me!Recomended to anyone!!!!!
Nice glad it works for u, i won 2 cl in a row now with united :) and remeber u need atleast 2 player per position cause of the pace of the tactic, there will be some injuries.

Last edited:

Soumya009

Jul 23, 2018
Indian National Team

I am on the verge of qualifying to the world cup with Indian National tream with this tactics.

soxiant

Mar 2, 2015
Final update.

So ive been tweaking for one and a half season
and started to use this version at start of second season
at this moment 19 played in prem 70 scored and only 4 in the back

corners left use DL and to the right use DR same for throw ins

training i leave to AM

individual training. train position and role

u wont get 60% posession some were btw 45-55 but u will get loads of goals when the players are familiar with the tactic!

All games played with instant button

over and out my last post cheers...

View attachment 5989

View attachment 5988

View attachment 5987

View attachment 5986

View attachment 5985

Last edited:

ilyes92300

Dec 28, 2016
Final update.

So ive been tweaking for one and a half season
and started to use this version at start of second season
at this moment 19 played in prem 70 scored and only 4 in the back

corners left use DL and to the right use DR same for throw ins

training i leave to AM

individual training. train position and role

u wont get 60% posession some were btw 45-55 but u will get loads of goals when the players are familiar with the tactic!

All games played with instant button

over and out my last post cheers...

View attachment 1210513

View attachment 1210514

View attachment 1210515

View attachment 1210516

View attachment 1210517
thanks bro :)

Amanchuk94

Aug 21, 2017
Any suggestions on how to make Left IF score more goals ? Maybe change to IF attack. If I have players like Hazard,CR 7 or Neymar, I want them to score more, how can I tweak the tactic ?

Postmanpat

Jan 26, 2019
works with lower league ?
I had a go with Bradford Park Avenue and did well in National North but struggled in national so had to switch to a more tried and tested defensively solid) formation. If you can compete in the league you're in in terms of CA then it should work but I'd recommend against if your doing something like the dafuge challenge