Indian National Team

I am on the verge of qualifying to the world cup with Indian National tream with this tactics.

Final update.

So ive been tweaking for one and a half season
and started to use this version at start of second season
at this moment 19 played in prem 70 scored and only 4 in the back

corners left use DL and to the right use DR same for throw ins

training i leave to AM

individual training. train position and role

u wont get 60% posession some were btw 45-55 but u will get loads of goals when the players are familiar with the tactic!

All games played with instant button

over and out my last post cheers...

View attachment 5989

View attachment 5988

View attachment 5987

View attachment 5986

View attachment 5985

Last edited:
Final update.

So ive been tweaking for one and a half season
and started to use this version at start of second season
at this moment 19 played in prem 70 scored and only 4 in the back

corners left use DL and to the right use DR same for throw ins

training i leave to AM

individual training. train position and role

u wont get 60% posession some were btw 45-55 but u will get loads of goals when the players are familiar with the tactic!

All games played with instant button

over and out my last post cheers...

View attachment 1210513

View attachment 1210514

View attachment 1210515

View attachment 1210516

View attachment 1210517

thanks bro :)

Sry for late response im in span on vacay.
But train the roles as in the tactic

Any suggestions on how to make Left IF score more goals ? Maybe change to IF attack. If I have players like Hazard,CR 7 or Neymar, I want them to score more, how can I tweak the tactic ?

Any suggestions on how to make Left IF score more goals ? Maybe change to IF attack. If I have players like Hazard,CR 7 or Neymar, I want them to score more, how can I tweak the tactic ?

Martial scored 30 in that pos

works with lower league ?

I had a go with Bradford Park Avenue and did well in National North but struggled in national so had to switch to a more tried and tested defensively solid) formation. If you can compete in the league you're in in terms of CA then it should work but I'd recommend against if your doing something like the dafuge challenge

I increased the width one tick wider and it's given my striker way more room to be found and manoeuvre for a shot. Crosses getting into box with less blocks as well. I suggest fiddling with the width if things are not going smoothly during the match. I also find with this tactic is better for me with a larger, powerful striker. Perhaps that may be they reason behind the improvement with width.

The updated version working good with my Bournemouth save. A little annoying that I conceed goal almost every game, but think it's okay when you think about which team I'm using. Also think it would get better when I have the chance to get better players (I have started the game without transfers in the first window)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Unfortunately this is not working for me on latest update.

Playing as West Ham, 2nd season. 7 games in and yet to win with this - 4 draws and 3 losses. I haven't had a single goal from the striker and I would say in majority of games the only highlights I get are from corners or the throw-in exploit.
Possession is 30-40% most games.

I'll stick with it for the time being but really not shown any promise so far and struggling to see any positives!