Trying with AC Milan (season 2021-22) - 90% of moments after cheat CK, almost nothing from game(watching 3d match), loss to Napoli 0-1 and back to my own tactic (based on LDPLFC).

One game is not enough.
Have you try to change something during the match?
By the way this is not the right choose if you want to score 5/6/7 gol any match.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's not tactic fault.//
Tired players or not very ambitious / profissional

Thanks to @soxiant to

for this brilliant tactic.
I've started unemployed, signed in 13/01/2019 and AS Roma was 9th, finished in 2nd at 9 points from Juve and won Supercoppa Italia against Juve 5-3.
Next season I've sold almost all players (keeped both Pellegrinis, Cristante and Schick), purchased Martial, Bailey, Erikson, Rajkovic, Ramsey, Wellbeck and a few wonderkids and I can win almost any game (exceptions are Man City and Barcelona)
Won in Bernabeu 1-3, Giuseppe Meazza 1-5, Napoli 3-4 (Coppa), Napoli 2-3, Lazio 6-0, Leipzig 3-0, Man Ciy 1-1...
Sorry for my English

Yes, with DM.
Without DM you need fast wingers and Striker with good skils, or you will be smashed

I believe the OP says that the version with DM is for the better teams, and the one with 3 MC is for the lesser gifted teams.
If I'm wrong, please let me know

you are wrong xD
¨...uploaded the first version with a dm instead of a mc.
think its better for "less gifted" teams¨... means WITH DM for less good teams / players.
And you will see, with DM opponent got less opportunities to score (like you).
Personally, I'm using with 3MC, I don't like DM players in my squad, and I don't have a good squad and it's working very well.
Like @soxiant said, with 3MC it's more offensive, I don't have good defense so it's better take more risks to score more.
Serie A TIM 35 games 110 scored 36 concede

this tactic work with a small clubs?

I believe so. I won the Eredivise with Vitesse 1st season and now on my 2nd season in the game I'm with Braga (journeyman save) and I'm in 2nd place in early December.

Blackburn 2021-22. Did win the league last year with 4-3-3 (3ST) but that didnt seem to work anymore (Defence leaked) so swiched to this pretty early on in the season after like 7 games. Defensively solid tactic but lot's of one goal wins. Changed the IF's to "sit narrower". Liverpool was impossible this season. The title race looks closer than it really was.

View attachment 18830

View attachment 18829 View attachment 18828

View attachment 18703View attachment 18707View attachment 18706View attachment 18705
1198620d1551023059t-433-lukaku-57-goals-2019-02-24.png
View attachment 18704

https://community.sigames.com/topic/467100-latest-public-beta-version-1930-changelist/ considering the changes that are coming in the next big update it would surprise me that it will continue to work. Will need a big update of the tactics.

With the tight marking working as it is and with the other team parking the bus with immense blocked shoots, if they tune down the long shots and the thrown in exploit going away, it will be incredible difficult to score... again.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]