don't work with 19.3 grrrrrrr

Someone says it works, all I ever see you do is comment on almost every tactic here that it does not work.
Try longer than 2 games but instead play a whole season. Dpeneds on the club you're with as well, don't expect miracles all of a sudden, your team has to get to know to the tactic.

Someone says it works, all I ever see you do is comment on almost every tactic here that it does not work.
Try longer than 2 games but instead play a whole season. Dpeneds on the club you're with as well, don't expect miracles all of a sudden, your team has to get to know to the tactic.

Except that it's the reality I play with Fc Barcelona, ​​do not come to tell me that with this team I can not beat Alaves ... I'm in my third season the first was really excellent after playing on beta, the second season I spent 3rd and the 3rd season I finished 5th taking 5.0 face madrid atletico with 7 shots counters.

Except that it's the reality I play with Fc Barcelona, ​​do not come to tell me that with this team I can not beat Alaves ... I'm in my third season the first was really excellent after playing on beta, the second season I spent 3rd and the 3rd season I finished 5th taking 5.0 face madrid atletico with 7 shots counters.

You know the AI improves as well right?

You know the AI improves as well right?

Yes I am aware do not worry. But I tell you that I play with FC Barcelona, ​​we are not talking about a team of sixth division English ... Finish 5th with a tactic that worked perfectly ... Especially that I am with the beta 19.3 so everything has been revamped ... the match engine has changed. It is for this reason I request an update of the tactic towards 19.3 all simply.

I'm going start a new save with previous match engine (19.2).
In this one (19.3) I can't get a great tactic, defenders don't defend!
I concede much more opportunities of goal to opponent and I have exactly the same squad.
Next year I will start playing only in 1st March, year after year always same stupid things by Sports Interactive.
After 5 years (in game) I need to change the whole tactic, that's not realistic at all.

I concede much more opportunities of goal to opponent and I have exactly the same squad.
Next year I will start playing only in 1st March, year after year always same stupid things by Sports Interactive.
After 5 years (in game) I need to change the whole tactic, that's not realistic at all.

Mate the ME it's the same now in 19.2 or 19.3, the only you can change it's the DB.

Funny as I see you post this on an other Thread as well, how many games do you give your Tactic 1?

Absolutely I agree

There are 2 versions now, uploaded the first version with a dm instead of a mc.
think its better for "less gifted" teams. also corners in version one is taken by DL and DR

i dont have so much time to play so havent tried yet with another team than man united
it scores alot of goals striker is ur main scorer, but as u can see pogba scored 28 from his cm role.

All games are played with instant botton

No Ois

training AM

individual training i set at role and position

the routines i took from Chrissydude
DL take left throw in
DR take Right Throw in
Corners i have set to MC central cause i bought Kroos in january he got transfer listet in january couldnt resist :p

View attachment 1193011View attachment 1193012View attachment 1193013View attachment 1193014View attachment 1193015View attachment 1193016
View attachment 1193009View attachment 1193010

View attachment 1193017View attachment 1193018

View attachment 1193019

Update
the first version of the tactic before i bought Kroos

Helo bro can u update ur.tactic for.lasted patch plz thx.

this tactic works fine for me but i will continue to tweak it, have not yet a full season still 10 games to play
it doesnt score as many as preavius version.
No ois
general training Am
train in role and positions
have no routines for corners and kicks, add if u have any to make more effective

most games are played with instant button due to Little time to play :(

View attachment 1207829
View attachment 1207830
View attachment 1207831

I will wait for the final version ... I can not wait ...