sorry for the screens dnt know why it wount uppload properly

View attachment 1208117
View attachment 1208118
View attachment 1208119
View attachment 1208120
View attachment 1208121
View attachment 1208122
This is best tactic thank you

I tested it with Barça and it's really bad. Too bad I really regret the old tactic with a game of possession a really clean game.

I tested it with Barça and it's really bad. Too bad I really regret the old tactic with a game of possession a really clean game.

Man, come on...
You ask every day for the tactic, and when it's ready, you're still not happy.
Work the tactic, tweak it, try to make it better by yourself !

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/379001-4-2-3-1-coach.html

I already have a tactic that is on this site .. Here is the link ... And then it's not a negative criticism, I see that his old tactics playing on possession of ball was better. :) Nothing wrong, I do my own tactics, but I also like to test those of others all simplements :) With my tactics I do a sextupled :) Good evening :)
XyABfR8A.jpg
View attachment 8208

update tactic for the v1

Hi any chance you could do yodated tactic for the version with the mezzela also does any striker role work or not thanks

I am testing this final update of the tactic and results looks realy promissing,great defence solid attacking,lots of clear cut chances,nice football to watch!I am entusiastic looking forward,I will upload results until end of season maybe earlier!Compliments man!Nice job!

Sassuolo season1

After 12 games I couldnt wait to upload and share my experience using this tactic with Sassuolo mediocre team firsts season,I am playing on the latest transfer updates so Antonio Conte al Inter,Juve apoointed Alegri again as a Manager ridiculos but its ok and they are going strong!It will be realy hard task to finish 2 or win division,now lets look at the results after 12 games,I had realy hard games at the opening I have lost only againt Napoli at the extra time...

View attachment 8034

View attachment 8033

View attachment 8032

View attachment 8031

So as you can see last 6 games in row I have won..new Sassuolo record!
Inter and Juve going realy stron but I will try to fight until the end...
Defensive record amazing just 5 goals conceded and I have played allredy few realy hard games,I am realy enjoing guys,football is grait defence is like a stone,just perfect for me!Recomended to anyone!!!!!

After 12 games I couldnt wait to upload and share my experience using this tactic with Sassuolo mediocre team firsts season,I am playing on the latest transfer updates so Antonio Conte al Inter,Juve apoointed Alegri again as a Manager ridiculos but its ok and they are going strong!It will be realy hard task to finish 2 or win division,now lets look at the results after 12 games,I had realy hard games at the opening I have lost only againt Napoli at the extra time...

View attachment 1208310

View attachment 1208311

View attachment 1208312

View attachment 1208313

So as you can see last 6 games in row I have won..new Sassuolo record!
Inter and Juve going realy stron but I will try to fight until the end...
Defensive record amazing just 5 goals conceded and I have played allredy few realy hard games,I am realy enjoing guys,football is grait defence is like a stone,just perfect for me!Recomended to anyone!!!!!

Nice glad it works for u, i won 2 cl in a row now with united :) and remeber u need atleast 2 player per position cause of the pace of the tactic, there will be some injuries.

Last edited: