Resource icon

433 Possession Tactic 2020-04-24

Lack of IF's, suspensions and injuries force me to change the shape of the tactic to 352 and results still strong.
left link to it if You don't mind, but i will remove it if You do.
looks good to me, glad you're enjoying using it! and no I don't mind at all that you left a link, might use it myself haha

Set piece takers?
I usually just give them to the best corner/freekick rating on my squad, but make sure that if the taker is one of the people meant to be on the edge of the area or staying back that you replace him with someone else, or you could get caught on the counter. Also use LB/RB for throw ins on left and right side respectively

Would you mind elaborating what OIs you use in combination with your "Out of Possession"? Really enjoying so far but have been allowing tons of goals from thru balls. Thank you!

Would you mind elaborating what OIs you use in combination with your "Out of Possession"? Really enjoying so far but have been allowing tons of goals from thru balls. Thank you!
Yeah mate I had the same issue so I've since tweaked the tactic to work exactly how I want it to - I've attached a link. I've stopped using as much OI's as I used to, as it just dragged my team out of position, so I just put everyone on the right side of the pitch i.e. RB, RWB, RM, RW on show onto right foot, and show onto left foot for everyone on the left side, so you never allow them to come inside into dangerous positions

Attachments

• !!!!!!!!!!.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 103