442 - Beautiful Football, Incredible Results

But i hope it will work before 2016-2017 season. I have made quiet good signings for Swansea. Pouplin, Moras, Verratti, Bressan, Wilfried, Nangis, Leandro Damiao, Carlos Diogo, Barron, Howard, Alex Serrano, Prestia, Danilo Pereira and Felipe Anderson
No tactic will work straight away with so many new signings. It will probably take more than a full season to get your team gelled. To get the best possible football out of any tactic your players must be "willing to die for each other". It also helps when they have each other as favoured personel. New players also are harder to motivate with team talks. And only when your reputation as a manager is high enough and your players like you will you get the best possible results.

I want to cry, the worst tactic ever for me

Swansea-Aston Villa 1-5
Wigan-Swansea 0-4 (Win)
Swansea-Liverpool 3-6
Wolves-Swansea 4-0
Swansea-Tottenham 0-3
Fulham-Swansea 2-2
Swansea-Norwich 1-0 (Win)
Man City-Swansea 3-0

No tactic will work straight away with so many new signings. It will probably take more than a full season to get your team gelled. To get the best possible football out of any tactic your players must be "willing to die for each other". It also helps when they have each other as favoured personel. New players also are harder to motivate with team talks. And only when your reputation as a manager is high enough and your players like you will you get the best possible results.

Man i have made many signings on a single year with Panathinaikos for example and i won C.L 1st Season

I don't select any specific Target Men or Playmaker. I'm not sure if ticking the boxes without selecting any specific players has any real effect on the game, logic says it does not, but it's certainly not hurting the tactic either, so I leave it that way. :)

ok tnx ;)