morjen

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post (though I´ve been playing FM since 1996).

For this years FM (as has been pointed out by many) its all about morale and team building.

I have tinkered around with many tactics from this forum and come up with a tactic witch is all about a narrow and controlled game. Thanks to Mr Langvatn for tactical tips.

- Fill all three slots with the tactic for quicker familiarity
- Physical training all season, match training - use teamwork at the beginning, defensive when morale is good
- No OI
- Set individual training as the same as the role they are playing
- ***. Manager handles teamtalk and media right before the game.
- Acquire staff with minimun 4 star rating for all categories.

In general keep the players all over happy and the results will come.

In two test seasons I went unbeaten with a top team (Porto) and finished 2 with a relegation-tipped team (Norwich) so it works with teams regardless of their stature. (Im gonna have a go with Atl Mad just for the fun of it)

442Narrow Shadow_50A4441D-17BE-44CB-A6E9-18BD69A9ED46

View attachment 182788

Last edited:
I mean 2nd with Norwich, is that 1st season? Because I am playing with this first season in Prem squad all over 130 CA and I just gave up 8 CCCs against Leicester

8 against Leicester

Did you use the tactical guidelines?

I bought Ajer (Start), and loaned Mammana and Driussi (River), otherwise its the original squad (Norwich).

Will post SS of table, calendar and formation.

Full tactical awareness yeah! I will persevere because we did win 5-3 away from home against Liverpool

with porto was just the liga nos? or all competicions?

with porto was just the liga nos? or all competicions?

Yeah, just the league..Cruised through my group in CL, but lost to Monaco in the next round (even though I dominated them, ME just wanted MOnaco to win)

i want to try with maritimo from portugal....what you think?

i want to try with maritimo from portugal....what you think?

I mean its a universal tactic witch can work with any team, including Maritimo..Just keep the players happy and have patience if the results dont come right away, they will come soon enough

Could some one post different link as mediafire won't work on my laptop for some reason want to try it in my sporting Gijon save

Thanks mate I take it there is no personal play instructions?

What type of players suit the SS positions and the CM ones?

What type of players suit the SS positions and the CM ones?

Well, I didn´t really look for players for the specific roles, just retrained DM to CM and S to SS.. But in general the CM need a little bit of everything (strength, off the ball, work rate - your typical midfielder). The SS should also have a little bit blended (finishing, pace, passing and dribling). I retrained Lewis Grabban for SS and he became topscorer in the league for Norwich even though he had clumsy as rating for SS..