I cant down load it mate as my laptop won't let mediafire work for some reason

Tactic Adjustments

I find that your tactic is very good and I am impressed with its results but found it suspect defensively and away against big teams sometimes, so I made some adjustments. I changed the position of one central midfielder to a CDM set to a deep lying playmaker on defend to add more defensive stability and changed the mentality and instructions to make it better defensively while maintaining the great attacking play. As you can teel with the screenshot it is deveastingly attacking still, look at the clear cut chances, half chances and woodowk hits in the Europa league final.

View attachment 181784View attachment 181783

I find that your tactic is very good and I am impressed with its results but found it suspect defensively and away against big teams sometimes, so I made some adjustments. I changed the position of one central midfielder to a CDM set to a deep lying playmaker on defend to add more defensive stability and changed the mentality and instructions to make it better defensively while maintaining the great attacking play. As you can teel with the screenshot it is deveastingly attacking still, look at the clear cut chances, half chances and woodowk hits in the Europa league final.

View attachment 1018781View attachment 1018782

What changed did you make? Seems like a job well done!

Tactic Adjustments

What changed did you make? Seems like a job well done!

Many changes such as removing offside trap, moving one of the central midfielders to a CDM set to deep lying play maker, changing mentality to standard, setting team shape to highly structured, mixed passing instead of short, a very high temp instead of low tempo, tighter marking, closing down the keeper and getting stuck in as well as a few changes with the player instructions.

All of these changes make the team much better defensively and I conceded much less goals than before the changes and were still scoring for fun and with porto won 3-1 away at Arsenal as well as 2-0 away at AC Milan with these changes in the run to winning the Europa league,I also won the league and cup in Portugal.

View attachment 181654

View attachment 1018781View attachment 1018782

There is always room for improvement, well done mate!