Wow. This has really turned my Leeds season around after struggling with any tactics I turned to this and now sit 7th only 2 points off 4th. Just wonder if I'd of used this from the start where I would be now.

Victories include Newcastle 3-0 at home and the double over Aston villa highlight is 5-1 win away at Brighton.

Its great the tactic works with you. After playing some more games please share your results with us! :)

Wow. This has really turned my Leeds season around after struggling with any tactics I turned to this and now sit 7th only 2 points off 4th. Just wonder if I'd of used this from the start where I would be now.

Victories include Newcastle 3-0 at home and the double over Aston villa highlight is 5-1 win away at Brighton.

can you post OI screen up in English?

I have registered literally just to tell you that this formation has got my team out of a bad run of form.

I'm currently playing with Grimsby Town, and got them promoted to the EFL League One last season. We started well using the popular Gegenpress tactic, but hit a dip of 8 games without a win (6 losses, 2 draws) and so I tried your tactic.

Instantly - three wins in a row against teams at the top of the league.

We're creating more, scoring more, eight goals in three matches conceding only two.

I hope it lasts!

I play FmTouch/Classic (on PC) and wondering what i should do about OI since i can only set them pre-game? just let the assistent manager handle it?

Can you not set the OIs at all for them to save?

If not, yep - just use your Assistant.

Still going strong up to 2nd now and although lost to top of the league Fulham 2-1 away we was by far the better team and the inform team in the league. Looks like it's got Leeds up first time of asking. Playing good stuff too.

I'm glad it keep ups with good results for you.
Keep sharing your experiences and any tweaks you did to make this tactic even better :)

Lost out on the Championship by a point but still finished 2nd. See how it goes in the premiership now.

Cool! Its a good record since you didnt use it from begining. Hope premiership go well :)

Not going too well got a team capable of staying up but already destroyed 5-0 by arsenal 6-1 by Liverpool and 6-2 by Chelsea. Full backs are way too attacking and leaving me wide open at the back.

Maybe you should change the tactic for cointer attacking and the defenses (special center) to not attack that much. And play with a down line defense.

Hello,

The OI's are simples. Just set "always" where you see the red change and the others are "weaker foot".

Hello,

The OI's are simples. Just set "always" where you see the red change and the others are "weaker foot".
Thank you ive been playing without these instructions so far does it matter whether you apply this or not

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Couple of questions done what you said on tactics OI and i get this

1e2l1w.jpg

Do you make any changes to this?

2im03np.jpg

Results from Sheff Wed ,was 1 game away from getting sack v Birmingham won as you can see but not sure this tactic is unbeatable

wl3r68.jpg

I didn't say the tactic is unbeatable. I got good results with it so I'd share it with you.
There are people that got good results with it and others don't like any other tactic here :(

The OI are correct. You place them as the screenshot and then before each game you ask your assistant manager to add another OI.

I didn't say the tactic is unbeatable. I got good results with it so I'd share it with you.
There are people that got good results with it and others don't like any other tactic here :(

The OI are correct. You place them as the screenshot and then before each game you ask your assistant manager to add another OI.
Openingpostyousaidwithoutdefeat