smallheadcat

Reaction score
Warning! games become boring after using this tactic. Only used when you struggle.

all OI, teamtalk leave to assistant, tactic itself wins. Wingers preferred in AML AMR.
Match preparation attacking movement.

11.2 tactic. Just test, you will never go back to other tactics.
It was taken from a Chinese website. http://www.playcm.net or http://www.playgm.cn

Salute to this tactic.

Last edited:
this is so stupid, anyone can score that much using FMRTE to boost they players

This one is the best out of all 424 tactics if you have good wingers. It beats all JP woody's, Mr Hough's, Casey's. and I do not aim to promote it either as i didn't create this and i don't have that time either. But one thing is AVG per game in Man City is 4.8/game. So as 4/game using adam johnson and walcott as wingers in england in euro qualifiers. I just share with anyone struggle or want to find out the best tactic. If you really want to know to potential of your players, try this. fmrte is used for lowering ages for some players like srna, silva. Just go ahead and test it. If it is good, just leave a line. Honor to the anonymous creator back in China. It is the strongest tactic in 11.2 patch ever. Just like Mr Hough 10.3 one. If it ever fails, please leave a line here so that others do not fall in trap. But my testing with england, arsenal, man utd, real madrid are all 90% winning ratio with avg 4.0+. B
A lot of people come to this forum for help, it is created for them. Test for 5 games is good enough you would have seen the results already.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

It's a lazy plug and play, forget all this OI, teamtalk thing, leave to assistant.

btw, i wont come back often as i ll wail for 11.3 instead

This Tactic does not work with Chelsea...I am going to test with Man City ... sorry for my english

Only for the screenie showing RTE i would have tried this.
EPIC FAIL

I would have tried this also, because my team works wonder with this formation. That was until I saw the screenshot with FMRTE!

That settled then.The TS have used FMRT and lets not discuss it further. Those willing to try the tactic will do so and those that are not, well then they wont. End of discussion. Everyone at her own.​

Probably the best tactic on this site, I played with my Leeds against Swansea (5:1) and Q.PR (4:1), works great. I tested alot of tactics (****** Raikan Tactics, JP, Il Devasto etc.) and nothing worked well, but this- seems to be fantastic. Thanks.​

Probably the best tactic on this site, I played with my Leeds against Swansea (5:1) and Q.PR (4:1), works great. I tested alot of tactics (****** Raikan Tactics, JP, Il Devasto etc.) and nothing worked well, but this- seems to be fantastic. Thanks.​

I can't say that I've tried Raikan's tactics, but why be a **** with that sly dig. Just because it didn't work you you, doesn't mean it's ****. It's probably your own fault it didn't work.