442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

What's your training and match preparation? And are the roles from the players the same as previous tactics? Thanks

Until the tactic is fluid, I just trained "Tactics Only". After that, I let my assistant take charge. I've used the tactic in the OP, so I guess it's the same. Haven't used the previous versions.

Malte, come back to us mate! :) can you update the OP with info like player type, general training, match preparation? Thanks :)

This tactic is the best I have ever used on FM. This save started off as a test out save for your tactic but turned into a proper game after being consistently amazing in the 2 years i have played it. Reached CL final both ocassions. Lost first time round but I have just recorded one of the biggest results in Celtics history!!!

4cd3f8a3dc64faf2463caedceb2d423e.png

This tactic is the best I have ever used on FM. This save started off as a test out save for your tactic but turned into a proper game after being consistently amazing in the 2 years i have played it. Reached CL final both ocassions. Lost first time round but I have just recorded one of the biggest results in Celtics history!!!

What version of the tactic are you using?

using this with monaco, im 12 games in and ive won 2 games, drawn 3 and lost 7... i hate to say it but this isnt working!!!!!!!!

using this with monaco, im 12 games in and ive won 2 games, drawn 3 and lost 7... i hate to say it but this isnt working!!!!!!!!

Then you're either using the wrong players, tactic isn't fluid or you're clueless, especially with Monaco. Do you have the correct players playing in the positions? Are you using the tactic in the OP?

I'm currently 19 games in Won 17 Drew 1 Lost 1 with Southampton, second season. [First season using this tactic]

Why not post a screenshot of your team
Someone might be available to help you when

haven't even seen the other tactics just the one in the op, the tactic is fluid, and i have hardly purchased anyone, i'm basically using the default 11 you get with the squad

What's your general training and match prep? And team talk by your AM? Thanks

i don't know why is it a bug or its just bad luck but i have so many injuries with this tactic 60% of my key players are injured... im sitting 8-th with Swansea on December..

Balanced - Average and Def. Positioning.

I do the team talks myself. Add Russia to the loadable leagues but put it on view-only and select the game start date in Russia. You get an extra month to do tactic, signings and whatever.

Balanced - Average and Def. Positioning.

I do the team talks myself. Add Russia to the loadable leagues but put it on view-only and select the game start date in Russia. You get an extra month to do tactic, signings and whatever.

I either use Germany or Ukraine, I load like every league, due to me wanting everyone to be available. :p

Started a game with Espanyol using this tactic but they are getting beat by Celta Vigo with 4-1, Valladolid 2-0. I don't say that this is a bad tactic because many of you had good/fantastic results but them ******* at Espanyol lose every match.

How do your wingers perform with this tactic in goals and assists and do try have to be right footed on right wing or can I have left footed on right wing?