442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

• The screen is there to look at. Further testing away matches I was struggling with this tac.

What version u use ???

Really?! It was against a team with no real players so could be why but still this is crazy!

f5b7e48af58c67044ffbb319f78c7a2a.png

Great work mate!
Just finished my season with San Marino at Serie A. Before your tactic, arround November I was 15th, finished in 3rd. Can't wait to play full season with it.

January I'm sitting 6th with Sunderland. Although the defence is a bit leaky, this is a great tactic! Can't wait to see what it does in 3-4 years when I've got a title & CL winning squad.

Which roles suit each CF on this new tactic? And are the wingers inverted or Right footer on right wing, left footer on left wing? CM roles?

January I'm sitting 6th with Sunderland. Although the defence is a bit leaky, this is a great tactic! Can't wait to see what it does in 3-4 years when I've got a title & CL winning squad.

What's your training and match preparation? And are the roles from the players the same as previous tactics? Thanks

This tactic is good, I would like to know about the match preparation and general trainning, someone can help?

Hey

Could you post your team and your results

Thanks