442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

I'm testing this with liverpool.. let u know how it went :)

WTF on fm normal the sliders go from 1 to 20 on fm classic its only 1 to 18, im trying to convert to fmc mode, iv wrote all the settings down, but now theres not enough sliders, sorry im pants at maths and cant work out the difference, so much for ten minutes doh

roncerno u r right about the work rate, its very important in this tactic, turned my Vauxhall motors team around, thanks for the tip pal

Anyone had any luck converting this in to a Wizard style tactic?

nope, saying that it might be better getting their new version done, kicking **** with Peterborough is amazing

View attachment 363478

im just amazed.. goals is conceded alot with the little peterborough squad, but thats not a suprise since the back 4 are totally ****... we are going to release it tonight as i said... some minor tweaks... so far its a beast :D

i see on bbc website about some non league striker they bought in november and palace have offered 8.5 mill for him, are you using him? cant rem the name

What type of wingers are being used here? Left footer for LW?

Also, can you elaborate on what kind of CM's are suitable?

Cheers!

OP UPDATED WITH LINK AND SOME INFO! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

/ RONCERNO & MALTE722

hi malte do your strickers score a lot?

Well if you check the screenies of my Vitesse save you see my striker scoring 43 goals in 44 matches... striker do score alot.. even with mediocre teams... if you man management is allright.. and the tactic is fluid :)

Just won the league first season with Peterborough.. media prediction 24... regular squad... man management along with the tactic beeing fluid is VITAL....

ok thank you i've tried the first version and i won 4-0 with my dortmund squad what i like is the fact that the cm attack too and can score i'll give you more feedbacks later.

ok thank you i've tried the first version and i won 4-0 with my dortmund squad what i like is the fact that the cm attack too and can score i'll give you more feedbacks later.

Good :) You should try this new one, its even better :)