442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

youve only 11 points, shouldnt you have 12? stroked

yea one draw... against pescara away.. haha, was unlucky.. they managed to park the bus

as of right now i have 8 played.. 7 wins.. 1 draw... 18 goals for and 1 against

Icardi is a F*****G beast :D

Last edited:
great tactic scores plenty and good in defence playing has dortmund working well so far

malte722 u play poli on left side midfielder and a dmc on right hand side, should it not be the other way round ? x

When will you upload player filter list m8, just finished my season and have money to burn :D

malte722 u play poli on left side midfielder and a dmc on right hand side, should it not be the other way round ? x

You are absolutly right. My assistant manager picked my team for the italian cup... :) i just plug and play the boring cup

Yeah, the tactic is beast. Just don't stress too much about picking right players etc. Its more plug and play :)
Team talks manually done work probably best, but assistant taking over them works good too.

Great tactic! how do you train your players ?

Great tactic! how do you train your players ?

I personally dont use any individual training. I use balanced-average + def pos on 40% and both boxes ticked.
For u18 team i have very heavy intensity.

EDIT: Guys! Post your results!! Show to all that this actually works for every team.

Last edited:
Okay guys... just won serie A with Sampdoria.. (media prediction 14th) (with the new CD tweaked tactic in OP)

8-|8-|

View attachment 363695
View attachment 363696

couple of goals conceded, but it was expected as the defense in the regular squad isnt that great.. overall im very pleased with the outcome...

I'm first with toulouse, invincibility record running 18games, only 2losses in first time of season, tactic wasn't fluid.
Now I'm unstoppable, best attack and defence, I'll put screens at the end of the season, good job mate, very good job :)

I'm first with toulouse, invincibility record running 18games, only 2losses in first time of season, tactic wasn't fluid.
Now I'm unstoppable, best attack and defence, I'll put screens at the end of the season, good job mate, very good job :)

That sounds very good.. when it becomes fully fluid its a beast.. atleast if you know your man mangement or got an decent assistant manager.. good work, looking forward for some SS :)

I think it's better than Mr Langvatn classic rock, a solid defense but more offensive, it's a pleasure to play with it.
End of season approach, screenshots too :p

I think it's better than Mr Langvatn classic rock, a solid defense but more offensive, it's a pleasure to play with it.
End of season approach, screenshots too :p

I dont really want to create war between rock classic and this, but u are so **** right dude :;)