442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

i had a very good 1st season with your last tactic. but in second it felt apart. Is this a long period tactic ? ill will give it go :)

Its a new version, released it yesterday.

Not in OP yet... a few posts up.. needs a bit more testing before it goes for OP :)

hi malte, did u use the same match prep and training for ur forrest green save ?

hi malte, did u use the same match prep and training for ur forrest green save ?

I used Ball Control High + Att. Movement.. when the tactic was fluid.. i have not decided yet what match prep im going for... doing testing now and will update OP with the info as soon as im happy enough with it... doing testing with OIs now and will see how the results will be.

Hi m8,
Tactic look good.
What about the opponent instructions during match?

Last edited:
Hi m8,
Tactic look good.
What about the opponent instructions during match?

Hey, thx.

As of right now im in testing mode.. so i have not decided if im going to use OI or not... however.. just finnished my latest test with Vitesse... won the double.. and took me to semifinals in euro cup..

View attachment 370784

i went with this;

Matchprep: Ball control High + Att.movement... (when fluid)
Individual training: STandard, didnt touch

and the OIs i tried from the popular arrigo sacchi..:

"Close down always - slow players in midfield or attack and players with poor composure/concentration/decisions in defence or midfield.
Tight Mark - midfielders or attackers with poor pace.
Hard Tackling - any players with Bravery under 10.
Show onto weaker foot - any player who has reasonable or less for their weaker foot ability."

Im not saying im done with the tactic yet, but its promising so far..

Ok i see! :)
I will use my assistant to manage that point as he is good in tactical knowledge and defensive.
Will let you know after few games how it was.
Cheers.

Hello - I tried to copy your Celtic tactic over to the Tactical Creator and came up with this, the only thing I haven't done is change the whole side to hard tackling so I can use the shout 'Stay on feet' when we are getting too many yellow cards. Otherwise I have tried to copy your formation. Here is some pics.

View attachment 370880View attachment 370881

Last edited:
Hello - I tried to copy your Celtic tactic over to the Tactical Creator and came up with this, the only thing I haven't done is change the whole side to hard tackling so I can use the shout 'Stay on feet' when we are getting too many yellow cards. Otherwise I have tried to copy your formation. Here is some pics.

View attachment 370880View attachment 370881

Looks nice. :) As i said before.. im not finnished with it yet, it may even become a TC-version.. doing some major testing.. when im absolutely sure that im happy i will release it in the OP, instead of giving you all 1000 different ones as i did earlier.

Looks nice. :) As i said before.. im not finnished with it yet, it may even become a TC-version.. doing some major testing.. when im absolutely sure that im happy i will release it in the OP, instead of giving you all 1000 different ones as i did earlier.

Well so far this one is working a treat - just one defeat and that was after an extra time/penalties win over Newcastle, I was forced to rest nearly the whole first eleven.

View attachment 370958

Well so far this one is working a treat - just one defeat and that was after an extra time/penalties win over Newcastle, I was forced to rest nearly the whole first eleven.

View attachment 370958

Nice to see... well, from my testing so far it looks like its going to be a TC-version with OIs... works a threat for me right now.. and as soon as i got it finnished i will release in OP :) tonight i guess

happy days i love playing fmc just nowadays, so tc tactics rock

Hi again,
After about 20 games i must say something is wrong i dunno if it is me or the tactic. maybe it is wrong i used classic tactic but still it is better than Arrigo's one when i had lot of lost games.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, any tips when you play against big teams? I'm playing with Rsc Anderlecht (belgium). I'm dominating the league with no problems. Only in de Champions League it's very difficult! :( thanks!!

View attachment 372810Hi there. This tactic has been great for me so far...I am using 442 The Iron Ones CD Tweak with Linfield in Northern Ireland. Ok they are a big club in their respective league, but doing well in Champions League as well as league and other cup competitions.View attachment 372812

As you can see pretty much the default squad, and the only defeat 1-0 against AC Milan in the San Siro.

malte wheres your fmc version, the tactic wizard you where working on?

Sooo, what can people say about it in 13.3.0(y cant i get 13.3.3?, well doesnt matte just answer my question (K))

have been reading the 42 pages =) can someone tell me what tactic is the best one of all of those =) thanks

going to test new tac with southampton, players in, hughes, mattheus, maupay, bennett and hoban. Will try balanced/defensive positioning...keep you updated!