Chrissy Ross

Reaction score
Last edited:
Lost 3-0 at home to City and 4-1 away at Villa.

Got sacked after 6 games.

Well it's not worked for you. Can only assume you've not followed the team talk and morale instructions given in the Opening post.

Morale is massive in fm15. Absolutely vital. As is making the correct substitutions etc.

It's worked for me with Palace, Everton and Chelsea. Treble with Palace and Chelsea, double with Everton.

I wouldn't have released it otherwise.

I'll leave the tactic up for folk to use. If anything it is a strong base for others to build upon.

Spent two weeks on this. Tweaked over 300 games. Bit gutted it's just dismissed. Hope it works for others as it has for me.

I followed everything as best I could. Could be that QPR don't have the players for the system, or maybe I just got FM'd lol.

Clearly this has worked wonders for you so I hope I haven't put people off testing it. I'm sure it will work for others.

God knows what's happened. I am having solid results with it across the board.

God knows what's happened. I am having solid results with it across the board.
As long as you're having success with the tactic, that's all that matters. People forget these tactics aren't made for every team. You have to have the players to fit the system. Thank you for sharing what you have.

Its alll about getting into the steam and managing morale.
If you have good morale you wil get much much better resoults than if not.

Keep the positive face on Chrissy dude :)

Its alll about getting into the steam and managing morale.
If you have good morale you wil get much much better resoults than if not.

Keep the positive face on Chrissy dude :)

Cheersdude.

Ok. Had another go with QPR. Results were much different this time, not sure why as I did everything the same but I guess that's FM for you.

Won 7 of my first 10 games, drawing 1 and losing 2. The losses were away to Arsenal and Chelsea which is understandable.

Haven't tried V2 yet but V1 is working great for me atm. With a couple of additions to the squad to improve my LM and RM (need players with better defending stats and higher workrate) I think I can hit top 6 with QPR, maybe even top 4.

Great tactic dude, will keep going with my save and report back!

Testing this with my Bolton save in 2nd Season. Won Championship last year so kind of jumped too far above myself, currently sitting 6th in the Prem though so this tactic certain has power.

Some fantastic results, 3-1 Home win vs Man Utd, 2-0 Away win at Arsenal, 2-1 at City and Chelsea. Made it to the FA Cup final (Still to play), so overall very impressed.

Few things I have noticed, and I think that they are likely more of a ME issue rather than tactic but I find that my teams has literally dozens of stray passes a game, they will have 3-4 easy passing options yet they punt it into no mans land for the AI to pick up an easy counter. There are a few other things that really frustrate me too, like AI goalkeepers basically being brick walls and saving 99% of shots from within about 8 yards, ridiculous defensive errors from my players, like trying to pass back to goalie from 45 yards but tapping it like a 4 year old girl, for AI to break away and knock it easily past keeper.

Im ranting now, apologies. Tactic works wonders, ME lets it down. Afterall I am 6th in Prem with a very average Bolton squad.

Which is the Original version, and which is the link for it? The version I am using has 2 BBM in the centre