Any other tests, Chrissy?
As impressive as your Palace results are, FM has taught us not to judge a tactic by one team doing well in one season. :)

Yeah, Chelsea treble winners, everton double winners, league cup 2nd place and Scottish cup win with Kilmarnock

How come practically no one has tested this tactic, even though the guy won a freaking treble with Palace in the first season?
Some other tactics just post screenies with big clubs and loads of people jump on testing them...Strange...

tried it with ManU, wasnt very good finished season 6th, usually got overrun in midfield, maybe wrong players who knows

yeah mystifies me why folk don't rate this. Not seen a better 442

Going to give one of your tactics a try chrissy. Is this or your other thread the better of the two?

How is this not the most responded to page on this forum? This tactic is absolutely incredible! I decided to do a no transfers Palace season like Chrissy Dude and it plays amazingly! Absolutely thrashes most big EPL teams at home (though could only muster a 0-0 draw against United, who have a +50 goal difference after 15 matches o_O), I switch between it and a 4-1-4-1 for tough away matches. Fantastic tactic.

Cheers. It's not called "Sexy name, Cruyff system of erotic goalscoring ******** version 2" So it's never going to be popular.

works wonders for me atm, only tactic that keeps consistant over a whole season, won the serie A, Coppa Italia and the Europa League with internazionale without much problems, the occasional loss here and there (6 during the season) but overall very nice

There are 2 tactics, who is the best ? the firs one in the OP or the second ?

didn't even notice there was an updated version of it :p i just took the original in the OP

i just use the OP tactic and i'm fully updated i guess since i cant turn those auto update BS off..

It's good at home, poor away, just like most tactics here. However, if details like team talks fall into place, you can do wonders with it.