It's good at home, poor away, just like most tactics here. However, if details like team talks fall into place, you can do wonders with it.

Just lost 3-2 away against Juve (I am Samdoria) - was up 2-1 when I got a red card.
Seems good !

Trying this out with Bromley so very much LLM. So far in 5 games the main issue has been the high defensive line causing havoc as my CB's are poor positionally and are slow. Just tweaked to make the defensive line standard and made the CM defend rather than support.

is it working in patch 15.2.1? and what do you use for training in pre-season and season?

and is the OI's only for the positions you show in the picture?

Trying this out with Bromley so very much LLM. So far in 5 games the main issue has been the high defensive line causing havoc as my CB's are poor positionally and are slow. Just tweaked to make the defensive line standard and made the CM defend rather than support.

how does it works in the llm with the tweaaks you did?

I'm trying to use these tactics with my Leeds squad after promoting to the EPL. What kind of players are required for this tactic? Do I need players that match the positions EXACTLY (i.e. only defensive forwards) or do you have some preferred stats for each position?