FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
Hi FM FANS :)

First of all this tactic is based on TFF-s Beast V4 with some changes ... Tactic is tested with Watford (Media Prediction 15th).

Formation 5-2-1-2

View attachment 101396

Tactic DOWNLOAD here :

View attachment 101427

Testing Results with Watford (Media Prediction 15th)

League Table

View attachment 101391

Results

View attachment 101395 View attachment 101394 View attachment 101393

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS :

WBL - should be Left footed
WBR - should be Right Footed

DCL - should be Left footed
DCR- should be Right footed

MCL, MCR, AMC take the corners

Box to Box Midfielders are very important players !!! They must be complete midfielders with good Mental and Physical attributes .

Finishing for STCL, STCR and AMC is also very important , always try to find for these positions players with good Finishing .

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1107783

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - Goalkeeper
WBL and WBR - Complete Wing Back
Ball Playing Defenders - Ball Playing Defender
Box to Box Midfielders - Box to Box Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder - Attacking Midfielder
Deep Lying Forwards - Deep Lying Forward

RECOMMENDED PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES

DEEP LYING FORWARDS

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES (MINIMUM 13+)

FINISHING, DRIBBLING, ANTICIPATION, OFF THE BALL, FIRST TOUCH, TECHNIQUE

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES (MINIMUM 11+)

ACCELERATION, PACE, AGILITY, PASSING, DECISION, COMPOSURE, VISION, STAMINA, DETERMINATION, WORK RATE, TEAM WORK, STRENGHT

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

FINISHING, TECHNIQUE, FIRST TOUCH, PASSING, DECISION, VISION, TEAM WORK, OFF THE BALL, FLAIR, COMPOSURE, AGILITY, ANTICIPATION

WORK RATE, ACCELERATION, PACE, STAMINA, DETERMINATION

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDERS

OFF THE BALL, PASSING, WORK RATE, TEAMWORK, FIRST TOUCH, DECISION, COMPOSURE, ACCELERATION, ANTICIPATION, STAMINA, TACKLING, NATURAL FITNESS, STENGTH

TECHNIQUE, AGILITY, PACE, POSITIONING, DETERMINATION, VISION, FINISHING, LONG SHOOTS,

WING BACKS

WORK RATE, POSITIONING, PASSING, TACKLING, TECHNIQUE, FIRST TOUCH, ACCELERATION, PACE, ANTICIPATION, STAMINA,

TEAM WORK, MARKING, VISION, DECISIONS, AGILITY, DRIBBLING, CROSSING, COMPOSURE, DETERMINATION, OFF THE BALL, BRAVERY, AGGRESSION, STRENGHT

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS

STRENGHT, JUMPING REACH, POSITIONING, CONCENTRATION, TACKLING, MARKING, ANTICIPATION, WORK RATE, BRAVERY, HEADING

ACCELERATION, AGILITY, PACE, STAMINA, DETERMINATION, AGGRESSION, TECHNIQUE, VISION, DECISION, VISION, PASSING, COMPOSURE

All credits goes to TFF , i just tweaked his tactic a little bit.

Last edited:
hey fm serbia, nice one thanks can you do OI in FM TOUCH? if so where can i do so?

got this off the beast thread having very good success with it now I use it for a good few games and change to another monster tactic. I didn't have great success at the start and having kroos it was a struggle to fit him into my team but as usual a bit of training doesn't go astray and I often put in Herrera and Fellaini to play with Pogba. This is a very good tweak guys and I just ask you have patience with it

hey fm serbia, nice one thanks can you do OI in FM TOUCH? if so where can i do so?

Hey. Yes you can do OI-s always pre matches in FM Touch ... so if you play with Instant Result , then you cant play with your OI-s. ...

Last edited:
got this off the beast thread having very good success with it now I use it for a good few games and change to another monster tactic. I didn't have great success at the start and having kroos it was a struggle to fit him into my team but as usual a bit of training doesn't go astray and I often put in Herrera and Fellaini to play with Pogba. This is a very good tweak guys and I just ask you have patience with it

Hey. On the Beast thread you can find version 1 of Beast Tweak. This version is updated version.In new version I deleted get further forward for Box to Box Midfielders.

what are the filters of the players?
do you think this tactic is better than the aggressor tactics?

what are the filters of the players?
do you think this tactic is better than the aggressor tactics?

Hey you can use filters from TFF-s Beast , but soon i will upload Recommended attributes for players.

I cant answer which tactic is better , because for some clubs Aggressor is better and for some clubs Original Beast or my Beast tweak is better.

Last edited:
Recommended attributes have been added to the bottom of the OP.

first I wanted to say I think I used your tactic in fm 15 and it was best tactic for me then. I know this isn't completely yours tactic but it gives me much better results then any other I tried after update and I tried them all.

I put it in half season it was only half familiar and gave only wins for now.

Now I have few question.

First on strikers do you use inverted foot?

Second which striker scores more? Left or right?

what about striker role change? can it be done without interfering with tactic?

do you use some special set pieces takers or any good will do?

thx for tactic tweek.

first I wanted to say I think I used your tactic in fm 15 and it was best tactic for me then. I know this isn't completely yours tactic but it gives me much better results then any other I tried after update and I tried them all.

I put it in half season it was only half familiar and gave only wins for now.

Now I have few question.

First on strikers do you use inverted foot?

Second which striker scores more? Left or right?

what about striker role change? can it be done without interfering with tactic?

do you use some special set pieces takers or any good will do?

thx for tactic tweek.

Hey.

- If you have a left footed striker , then yes use inverted foot. So STCL (Right Footed) and STCR(Left Footed).
- It depends on your Strikers and your other players ... but STCL , STCR , AMC scores a lot ( Finishing very important )
- I use always DLF(S)
- Set Pieces same as TFF(Beast)