Really struggling with this tac having started the new season. 2 games in and 3-0 loss to United in the community shield and 2-0 defeat to Spurs at home on the opening day.

The tactic is good but not stable. I get good results but sometimes things are ridiculous.
I think the reason is not tactic 17.3.1 :(

trying this watford as well. so far 100% record. using latest version too. so far no problems. 5 straight wins, 4 in league including man city away and 1 cup game

Last edited:
unlike OP I have made one signing. got cassano on a free to partner deeney up front. apart from that same starting 11. averaging just short of goals per game in league so far

Hi all,
Personally the tactic works well with As Monaco.
1st season ligue 1.
2nd season five trophees without problem.
In final face to FC Barcelona and victory of Monaco 4-1!
At half-time if I do not win I go into control.
And the final I start offensive.
Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Falcao and Germain fantastic player for the tactic!
Good tweak FM14Serbia!

1st season
View attachment 100930View attachment 100928View attachment 100927View attachment 100926

2nd season
View attachment 100925View attachment 100924View attachment 100923View attachment 100922View attachment 100921View attachment 100920View attachment 100919View attachment 100918View attachment 100917View attachment 100916

Won the Serie A with Roma with 90+ points. Low point was 0-5 at Camp Nou in the Champions League but besides that the season was really good. I've started at new game with Málaga in La Liga. 7 games in, 3 wins and 4 draws. Just beat Real Madrid 2-0 at home - they didnt have a single shot on target. 5 cleensheets in 7 matches (love cleensheets). I was leading 3-0 and 4-1 away to Atletico Madrid. Ended 5-5.... But still a decent point :) I think its a very promising tactic. Btw. I change the mentality alot. Mostly from standard til defensive in tough matches

In 2021 I took over att Dortmund, made no transfers sincce the club's squad was good. Mostly played with FMSRB's Beast tweak (switching mentality sometimes). Used TFF Aggressor's (attacking version) in some easy games and in some cases when I had not enough central defenders (injuries/suspensions) I used TFF Beast 4 Defender Version 2.

I've been steamrolling through all competitions, never had so much succes in FM17 so far.

Also had much succes with these tactics in my first 3 season as a Partizan Manager (won the Uefa Cup).
View attachment 100468View attachment 100467View attachment 100466View attachment 100465View attachment 100464View attachment 100463

Still the best tactic I have found. I'm in my second season with man Utd. First season I won the fa cup, league cup and Euro cup and came 2nd in the league. Only signed mbappe first season and I'm playing him as a striker. 2nd season I've bought ousmane dembele to play attacking mid and he's playing amazing, fabinho and djibril sidibe. So far i beat real Madrid in Euro super cup, top of the league and top of my group in champs league. Got tuanzebe, sessegnon, varela and tfm all rotating in. Rashford bagged 50 goals last season. Loving this tactic playing with players I like in real life

Came 4th with Málaga in La Liga in first season. Just finished second season. Came 2nd with 91 points, lost Champions League semifnal and also lost the Copa Del Rey final against Real Madrid. Still a great season. Now I got serious money ;-) Great tactic

Won every trophy possible in 2nd season. Signed dolberg, de ligt and Nelson semedo start of 3rd season. Sold blind, mkhitaryan and varela

Won The Double with RB Leipzig first season, no signings :)