5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Is there anyway we can add that to the fm19 tactics? This was the best I used the DiMartino Tweak unreal results with everyteam
 
I've lost $100 by betting in these games. And I quite this vile activity in favor of crypto-gambling. And haven't lost a cent there(almost) but won $400, so the choice was right. But it's hard to find a decent casino. Check the list of a good places here https://bitcoinslotscasino.com/. Hope it helps.
 
Funny seeing the conversation drift from FM tactics into betting and casinos 😄 I went down a similar rabbit hole recently and ended up reading about the companies actually powering online gambling platforms. This breakdown of B2B iGaming providers https://www.rakeback.com/news/best-b2b-igaming-providers-in-2026-the-ultimate-guide/ was pretty interesting. I never really thought about how much of the casino experience depends on the underlying platform and integrations rather than just the brand you see as a player.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top