why so many red cards?
]

I have no idea, I haven't even got "get stuck in" on the team instructions, If a player gets a lot of red cards fine and drop him, also if a player has a yellow card at half time warn him to calm down and avoid getting a red.

This tactic is fantastic for LLM. Predicted 18th with Colwyn Bay and currently top after 20 games and in FA cup 1st round.

Will post screenshot at the end of the season.

This tactic is fantastic for LLM. Predicted 18th with Colwyn Bay and currently top after 20 games and in FA cup 1st round.

Will post screenshot at the end of the season.

Fanstastic mate, be sure to post.

Posted in this thread before. Been using your (excellent) tactic for a while now. Finished 1st in Skrill South with Boreham Wood, 1st the year after in the Skrill Premier, and currently sitting top of Sky Bet League 2, on course for my third promotion on the bounce (with no funds to speak of).

The tactic seems to rely heavily on good wing backs. Also, players do receive a lot of cards.

Some more screenies:

Also, the second season got me 2 achievements for the most goals scored, and the fewest goals conceded in the league, +91 goal difference. :)

Posted in this thread before. Been using your (excellent) tactic for a while now. Finished 1st in Skrill South with Boreham Wood, 1st the year after in the Skrill Premier, and currently sitting top of Sky Bet League 2, on course for my third promotion on the bounce (with no funds to speak of).

The tactic seems to rely heavily on good wing backs. Also, players do receive a lot of cards.

Some more screenies:

Absolutely amazing results, especially the crazy GD lol, what are Boreham expected to achieve in there first season?

got fired from liverpool after winning 1st 2 games, took over real madrid job won 20 games in a row-0 draws 0 losses

got fired from liverpool after winning 1st 2 games, took over real madrid job won 20 games in a row-0 draws 0 losses

Liverpool sacked you after 2 games? and them Madrid gave you a job? :O

This is unreal with my Liverpool Save! Works a treat, and play Coutinho as an AM instead of 3 CM sometimes too!

I reccon once fluid this is the pick for most teams.
This tactic is rock solid, and the only reason im not using it now is that im on another save testing different things. once i load my southampton save look forward to more pictures of conquests!

might add that southampton si probably THE team for this tactic with Ward-Prowser and the best fullbacks in the world ^^

yeah i am a world class manager so real accepted my job application, it honestly felt like some sort of bug. liverpool had been relegated in their return to the top flight i got them to 4th, 4th, 5th and 2 games into the next season after winning both games bam they sack me and dont give a reason.

I was super ****** as i had assembled a great team and worked wonders with the players i had brought in. Spent 5 mill on a player got 60 mill from him, signed a player for 2.5 mill sold him for 40

i think im in season 2022-2023.

Their new manager comes in and after flirting with relegation for a while finishes 9th....

Would it be totally out of order to change the central CM to an attacking midfielder?

yeah i am a world class manager so real accepted my job application, it honestly felt like some sort of bug. liverpool had been relegated in their return to the top flight i got them to 4th, 4th, 5th and 2 games into the next season after winning both games bam they sack me and dont give a reason.

I was super ****** as i had assembled a great team and worked wonders with the players i had brought in. Spent 5 mill on a player got 60 mill from him, signed a player for 2.5 mill sold him for 40

i think im in season 2022-2023.

Their new manager comes in and after flirting with relegation for a while finishes 9th....

Liverpool got relegated? jesus christ haha, I seen Manchester City finish 15th in one of my saves.