StueyRob

Reaction score
Made my 1st classic tactic and tested it 2 teams with some success

View attachment 313510

1st test was with Espanyol who were predicted to finish 10th

I managed to finish 4th in league and reach cup semi final, total record - P46 W26 D10 L10

View attachment 313511

Pretty good season were most losses were away against the top sides,
(barca, real, bilbao, sevilla etc...)

View attachment 313514View attachment 313515

With this good season behind me i decided to test it with Barcelona

P62 W53 D7 L2 - F152 A32

View attachment 313541

I won the following;

Spanish Super Cup
La Liga
Spanish Cup
Champions League

Results

View attachment 313543View attachment 313544

i managed to go the whole season unbeaten in the league, only losses came in champions league in group stage against Juventus away & in 1st knockout round against Schalke away.

League

View attachment 313521

only conceded 16 goals all season in league, scoring 101

Champions League

View attachment 313524

Big Game Result Screenshots

View attachment 313527View attachment 313528View attachment 313529View attachment 313530View attachment 313531View attachment 313532View attachment 313533View attachment 313534View attachment 313535

Player Stats

View attachment 313536View attachment 313537View attachment 313538View attachment 313539

Training

View attachment 313540

Pre Season = TACTICS - VERY HIGH & MATCH PREP - TACTICS

Opposition instructions is optional

I used assistant to take pre match team talks and i done the others

The testing of this tactic was done on holiday mode to get the results above

i have actually played afew games with the tactic with both Espanyol & Barcelona winning every game.

this tactic wasn't just done over night, ive been working on it and testing it over the last week with serveral tweaks being made in the process, the final version is with the current results shown.

DOWNLOAD;

View attachment 313542

Feel free to use the tactic and let me know how u find it.

Last edited:
Will try this as my away tactic in first season with arsenal. What player types for each position is best?

Will try this as my away tactic in first season with arsenal. What player types for each position is best?

just the usual player types for every other tactic m8

suggest for ya left & right backs they are good defending as going forward

Have you tried it in à full seasons playing your self? I ask because holiday simply does not tell you much at all.

Doesn't the assistant change it in holiday mode even if you ask him not to, he will start with your tactic but soon change it in game, I suppose the only way is to go back and watch some of the games.

wont let me open the tactic says file isnot imported any ideas on how to get it to work tried exporting it but says the file isnot imported?

wont let me open the tactic says file isnot imported any ideas on how to get it to work tried exporting it but says the file isnot imported?

you dont open it m8

click the link, save the file then put it into documents/sportsinteractive/fm13/tactics

My tactic looks so different from yours though looks like this mine

dyvuie.jpg

Working great though won 3 friendlies 5-1 5-0 4-3

My tactic looks so different from yours though looks like this mine

dyvuie.jpg

Working great though won 3 friendlies 5-1 5-0 4-3

U sure that's mine? Don't hav a clue what's happened there like!

Any1 else got it like this???

Im in quick mode (classic?) no worries just beat Man Utd away first game of season 1-0 and drawn with Everton 0-0 at home so happy so far.Will see how it goes from now on maybe ive got a good tactic using your instructions by the way even if its not your 4-5-1 formation:)

Im in quick mode (classic?) no worries just beat Man Utd away first game of season 1-0 and drawn with Everton 0-0 at home so happy so far.Will see how it goes from now on maybe ive got a good tactic using your instructions by the way even if its not your 4-5-1 formation:)

Yeah defo ain't mine then m8, even tho on the side bar it says it is, maybe the teams default tactic your using which is set at start of the game.

My tactic isn't compatible for classic mode, shouldn't even be able to load it up to be honey

Just tried your tactic in full mode with my other saved game and i still get the same formation as with my wolves one ??

Can you post link again with screen shot strange how its not working for me

Just tried your tactic in full mode with my other saved game and i still get the same formation as with my wolves one ??

Can you post link again with screen shot strange how its not working for me

u might of saved over it m8, only i can think of is save that tactic under a different name if u want to keep it,
then re-download this 1 n try that, ive just downloaded it n its what it shud b

and the reason it says trial 7 is because it was about the 7th version i had made n it worked the best, i saved it under the new name clean sweep when i was happy with it