Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

5-5 IWB MW - SP - West Ham 330 20.4.0

Reaction score
I've had a quick play with this tactic as Liverpool. Into my third season and plugged in for 7 games...in that time I've had a 6-1 (H vs Watford), 6-0 (A vs RB Salzburg) and a 9-1 (H vs Burnley) in that sequence. Won 6 with 1 draw (2-2 vs Villa away). Possession stats and goal attempts are both very high. Not sure how it would play with other lesser teams but you may want to give this one a try.

Reaction score
Any player instructions with this. I want to test it out on my FM19 but currently having problems importing tactics. It's similar to the Bielsa one found on FM Scout which I'm currently using. However with two forwards instead of the one and three CBs not two. Hmm might try recreate on a new tactic slot.

Premium
Reaction score
Any player instructions with this. I want to test it out on my FM19 but currently having problems importing tactics. It's similar to the Bielsa one found on FM Scout which I'm currently using. However with two forwards instead of the one and three CBs not two. Hmm might try recreate on a new tactic slot.
You can't import tactics from FM20 to FM19

Reaction score
I don't know how this tactic works in FM19, it's made for FM20. I've added the PI to the description.

Reaction score
You can't import tactics from FM20 to FM19
Well my friend, strangely enough I've done it using FM Scout. But that's not the point as I feel like you've misunderstood and eluded the question. As to, are there any PIs with this tactic so that I can recreate it.

Thanks.