Resource icon

5-5 IWB MW - SP - West Ham 330 20.4.0

I've had a quick play with this tactic as Liverpool. Into my third season and plugged in for 7 games...in that time I've had a 6-1 (H vs Watford), 6-0 (A vs RB Salzburg) and a 9-1 (H vs Burnley) in that sequence. Won 6 with 1 draw (2-2 vs Villa away). Possession stats and goal attempts are both very high. Not sure how it would play with other lesser teams but you may want to give this one a try.

Any player instructions with this. I want to test it out on my FM19 but currently having problems importing tactics. It's similar to the Bielsa one found on FM Scout which I'm currently using. However with two forwards instead of the one and three CBs not two. Hmm might try recreate on a new tactic slot.

Any player instructions with this. I want to test it out on my FM19 but currently having problems importing tactics. It's similar to the Bielsa one found on FM Scout which I'm currently using. However with two forwards instead of the one and three CBs not two. Hmm might try recreate on a new tactic slot.

You can't import tactics from FM20 to FM19

I don't know how this tactic works in FM19, it's made for FM20. I've added the PI to the description.

You can't import tactics from FM20 to FM19
Well my friend, strangely enough I've done it using FM Scout. But that's not the point as I feel like you've misunderstood and eluded the question. As to, are there any PIs with this tactic so that I can recreate it.

Thanks.

xSue updated 5-5 IWB MW - SP - West Ham 330 with a new update entry:

Minor changes

Minor positional changes and adjusted positions on set pieces. It's more defensively solid without losing too much offensively.

Test 1 (331), Watford, predicted 13th, finished 4th.

K8J1XkN.png

Read the rest of this update entry...