Thanks for the help mate, as posted on the **megpack Home Thread** I tried re-installing winZIP to see if maybe that was the problem and it worked, managed to unzip all the files eventually without the program freezing and crashing lol

Now on to the updates!

Cheers for the help though, much respect for all the work with the facepacks

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but is it me or is there a problem with viewing the mugshots of the French and Holland squad? Viewing their pictures for their respective clubs seems to show the picture. There maybe similar problems with other nations that I haven't come across.

I echo everyone's thanks with the impeccable job with this great megapack.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but is it me or is there a problem with viewing the mugshots of the French and Holland squad? Viewing their pictures for their respective clubs seems to show the picture. There maybe similar problems with other nations that I haven't come across.

I echo everyone's thanks with the impeccable job with this great megapack.

you havent deleted the lnc files in the fake folder this disables the pics and names in the german and holland team

there is a tutorial how to do this in the general section but you have tp start a new game for it to take affect

Just out of curiosity, will having all these faces in my game make it significantly slower? Because I'm running FM2010 on a standard laptop and the game can be slow enough already if I play with several leagues.

Just out of curiosity, will having all these faces in my game make it significantly slower? Because I'm running FM2010 on a standard laptop and the game can be slow enough already if I play with several leagues.

No, it'll still run smoothly.

Any chance Update 2.2 can be uploaded to Filefront as the mediafire link dopesn't seem to be able to download it seems dead.

i dont seem to have a graphics folder in the destination stated in the guide... can someone help?

this is a great facepack but, couldnt you find an uglier photo of javier hernandez (chicharito) LOL :S

megapacklogo-5.jpg

Update 2.12 is now out. It contains 2,754 new or improved images and is 126MB big.

Filefront / Mediafire / Sendspace

megapacklogo-6.png

Update 2.13 is now out. It contains 2,697 new or improved images and is 124MB big.

Filefront / Sendspace / Mediafire

Unless a massive amount of images or teampacks are released between now and the release of the FM11 demo, this will be the last update for MP v2.0.

I started to play fm 10 again has anyone got the torrent link and this torrent link is dead and I can't find this facepack?