nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
well, i bought Keirrison in first season for 8M, and Liverpool will offer me 50m (i now because the news) for him, should i accept?

I'm birmingham and i get promoted to premier.

I got Lewandowski, and i'm going to get Dani Aquino (Free) and Bojan (Free)

should i accept, or ask for more?

don't accept any offers,

Keirrison will score you loads of goals and will earn your team over 50 million before he retires

****** **** that's a lot, I'd accept it myself and improve in other areas. What season are you in?

its really depends

if hes on form and scoring you goals than any other striker in your team then dont sell him, but if you dont play him then sell him.

You can buy a lot of quality with 50 mill, sell, sell, sell. And then laugh at the chumps when he breaks his leg on his debut.

****** **** that's a lot, I'd accept it myself and improve in other areas. What season are you in?

I'm in summer transfer window of 2009

its really depends

if hes on form and scoring you goals than any other striker in your team then dont sell him, but if you dont play him then sell him.

he had 22 goals, and 11 assists in 33 appears, average rating of 7.23

edit:

9 of july, i wait 9 days and i have no offer for him, but the game said that Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, Benfica, and Aston Villa are interested on him.

I've just sign Aquino and Bojan for free, so now i got 4 Young Strikers, so i will sell him if someowne offers more than 40M.

and with that money i will sign Messi if he is interested (release clause of 45M)

Lewandowski: 21 goals and 8 assists in 44 appears, average rating of 7.01

Last edited:
yeh id keep him.

Ur not going to get any world class players for a fair amount of seasons when uve established urself.

Ive the same problem with QPR...wanted podolski for free but he aint interested booo

Now i have lot of strikers =|, and it is 15 of july an only stupid loan offers from benfica and wolfsburg.

Strikers (From best to worse): Keirrison, Bojan, Lewandowski, Aquino, Daniel Sturridge.

all under 20,

if kierrison is your best striker, you must be mentally stupid if you sold him...

if he was your worse striker then its a different story. DONT sell him.

well, i hate liverpool, arsenal, and al the other teams that i mention

i only had LOAN offers for him, but man city offer me 8 million for "Osmar Ferreyra" who i bought for 800k at the start,

i also had the chance of sign Vela, they accepted 6M and 4M in 24 months, but he didn't want to come to birmingham

ur patch is 9.1 or 9.2? cos in 9.2 u dun get such ridiculous offers most of the time. BUT NEVER SELL KEIRRISON UNTIL HE'S 28 yrs old... cos by then there will be more godlike regens as compared to him

i'd sell him man, 50 mill is alot and you can get other cheap youngsters who will do the job. i'd sell him and buy marquinhos from palmeiras, plus you can strengthen other areas of the squad which will be more important with promotion.

Finally i sold him, 20M + 40M in 24 months + 10M after 20 goals + 20% of next transfer.

i sign cardozo but he isn't perfoming wel, but with marquinhos, bojan, and witsel i'm first in premier league after 33 matches

You got an OK deal, should of got more upfront.

By Fleck, he pwns.

m8 no chance of messi he not gonna go anywhere apart from real

alas no, I tried everything I think he's the best player in the game (midfield onwards) I guess its because some players are so attached to their club they won't go to their master rival.

If a lot of clubs are interested in keirrisson even for 50 I woudl sell for sure, and try adding 5m in 24 months when negociating and leave ''negociable'' 5m are always good, with the quality of your replacements you shouldn't mind you can always buy an old poacher or balotelli-vela their relatively cheap and work well in the second season.

edit: sorry just looked, thats an amazing sell congrats.

I tried to sign Keirrison but he wanted insane money and i wasn't willing to pay it, so he ended up singing for Napoli on 90k aweek.

I am fulham and keep a very tight wage budget, im currently 3rd in the league and highest earning player is Monzon on 50k aweek....