50M for Keirrison?

• Thread starter Thread starter nickoh_lvp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
I'd sell Keirrison for 50m in Liverpool with those money u can get Balotelli Giovinco or Aguero - anyone in that price or maybe less - they'll be World Class!

I bought keirrison for fulham - he was amazing, scored at least 1 goal a game, i think it was 36 goals in 34 games or something.
Because of this, arsenal offered 34Million for him, i rejected as i didn't need the money as i had an amazing squad who were currently lying 2nd in the table so i didn't feel i needed to buy anyone

when i rejected keirrison was unhappy and he then played absolutley **** after scoring minimal goals

the moral of the story is sell him!

for the love of god keep him!!!!! he's at least worth double £50m in the long run.

well, i don't have much money to buy someone VERY GOOD for ST, because i replace my two championship defenders and i bought fazio and Piqué, in premier league i'm first, i concede 26 Goals in 33 matches and i have 72 goals, topscorer: Bojan

i'm looking a good partner for bojan, cardozo is not perfoming well 7 goals in 16 matches is bad for a target man who is in the best team of the premier league,

I got 25M + cardozo (10M) to spend in a Striker

well, i bought Keirrison in first season for 8M, and Liverpool will offer me 50m (i now because the news) for him, should i accept?

I'm birmingham and i get promoted to premier.

I got Lewandowski, and i'm going to get Dani Aquino (Free) and Bojan (Free)

should i accept, or ask for more?

bojan for free joking aint ya he wont go for anything on mine i would accept and sell keirrison

Back