4x 16 Team World League 2 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 3 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 4 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 5 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 6 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 7 - bottom 16 teams relegated to:

4x 16 Team World League 8 - no relegation

Cups:

World FA Cup - all 512 teams involved in straight forward knockout cup.

World League Cup - all 512 teams involved in straight forward knockout cup.

World Champions Cup - 64 teams from world premier league, world championship league and world league involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 2 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 2 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 3 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 3 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 4 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 4 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 5 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 5 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 6 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 6 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 7 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 7 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

World League 8 Cup - all 64 teams from world league 8 involved in champions league style group stage and then knockout cup.

All compatitions have realistic prize money and transfer rules and there are lots of reserve and U18 leagues.

Could you instead make a 20 team per league World Premier league instead? its closer to real life. Thanks in advance?

Can I say that this should be in custom leagues and transfer updates not Editing discussion. Leagues and updates is for databases and discussion is for help and discussion.

@Will1981

Arent the world league cup and the fa cup the same?

the problem with this, is that you have added all 512 teams in first round, making the first round matches a ***** for processing times, as the computer will be playing 256 matches over 2 days, then the fa cup end of the week, being 512 matches in about a week :p

that is probably the only problem with this, I will be using it in a network game i hope you dont mind ?
I have modified the cups so it starts with 256 then adds 128 for the next 2 rounds :p it really helps :p

Just a tip,

But thanks for an awesome download :D

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to do a similar thing to this, but just with the UK teams (England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland).

Thanks,

is the UEFA champions league disabled or will it still run? or is it now the Afc champions league competition instead?

love the idea bro but not happy with the lack of attention given to details here. 5 matches in 10 days!!?? ridiculous! Processing times are crazy!!

easy to counter processing tiems, just recreate the cup, and dont add everyone in at once, that is all i did :)
it really helps :)

if you would like me to upload, and original owner doesnt mind, then i happily will :)

Why are Huddersfield in it? Wrecked the whole database by doing that

Hey if you there, do you know how to have your regen of your team with the nationality of your team too and not from Japan :/

It's okay i think, i have changed the country of all team because it was Japan i think it was that ...

when i download it doesnt save as an edited file so it dont work for me:(

# EDITED #

Problem solved!

Just one question, they have National games?

Last edited: