5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

So far...the ****? This is unreal, even with my squad. Tottenham, first season. 18 EPL games, 18 wins, 5 goals conceded. I ticked 'Get Stuck In' option to 'Stay On Feet' since I've got 2 red cards in first 3 EPL games.
View attachment 113825
First squad:
View attachment 113824

Also, Wanyama as BPD...I'd rather not to ;D

Last edited:
So far...the ****? This is unreal, even with my squad. Tottenham, first season. 18 EPL games, 18 wins, 5 goals conceded. I ticked 'Get Stuck In' option to 'Stay On Feet' since I got 2 red cards in first 3 EPL games.
View attachment 1093910
First squad:
View attachment 1093911

Yep this is amazing tactic...u can kill the league whit this tactic and the right player :D

So far...the ****? This is unreal, even with my squad. Tottenham, first season. 18 EPL games, 18 wins, 5 goals conceded. I ticked 'Get Stuck In' option to 'Stay On Feet' since I got 2 red cards in first 3 EPL games.

Yeah, I don't understand why in plug-n-play tactics creators always use 'Get Stuck In' :)

Why people like strikerless formations?

As someone who has shared 2 strikerless tactics on these forums, I hate strikerless formations. But a lot of the time due to the flaws of the match engine, it is difficult to achieve a specific defensive shape or the correct pressing style without moving strikers to AMC. It's SI's fault for not giving more tactical options lol

As someone who has shared 2 strikerless tactics on these forums, I hate strikerless formations. But a lot of the time due to the flaws of the match engine, it is difficult to achieve a specific defensive shape or the correct pressing style without moving strikers to AMC. It's SI's fault for not giving more tactical options lol

Agree. Has anyone tried to tweak this tactic for the fun of it? I'm trying to play the central defender as a sweeper and sometimes libero, and the two other defenders as stoppers and changing central shadowstriker to enganche to change the build up a bit. But a great tactic.

Last edited:
this tactic is incredible with RBL after 15 games i am top of the league only 1 loss vs leverkusen

I made some changes in the midfield and it has worked very well in the beginning.
using Wolfsburg
6 games
6 wins
12 goals for
2 goals against

beat Bayern in Allianz Arena 0x2

Nice tactic-
Played two seasons with nottingham forrest using contain- 2nd- Promotion and 7th first season of Premier League.

However, found that leaving it on contain conceded too many late goals- a lot of cases of winning 3-0 and being pegged back to 3-3.

I am now testing with control and stay on feet, much better results so far.

Kudos to the author- well done

Nice tactic-
Played two seasons with nottingham forrest using contain- 2nd- Promotion and 7th first season of Premier League.

However, found that leaving it on contain conceded too many late goals- a lot of cases of winning 3-0 and being pegged back to 3-3.

I am now testing with control and stay on feet, much better results so far.

Kudos to the author- well done
I found late conceding too... but tactic is the best atm otherwsie.

Last edited:
I made some changes in the midfield and it has worked very well in the beginning.
using Wolfsburg
6 games
6 wins
12 goals for
2 goals against

beat Bayern in Allianz Arena 0x2
What changes? :)

This tactic looks promising. I definitely give it to a chance. Could you please tell us if WBR should be left footed and WBL should be right footed?
What about set pieces? Include this tactic any special SP? Who should be a distributor of corners?

I like to change the central shadowstriker to an enganche. Especially if you have a rather slow player whos got more vision than dribbling skills.

anyone tried lower leagues with this?

yes and work very very well :D

2nrm0ly.jpg

And this is my start 11 standard, i play full turn over :D
qn0gv7.jpg

Last edited:
TheDuke has created the defensive Diablo :D Thanks for sharing this, giving me some fun at the minute :)