5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

This tactic is amazing! Thank you for your great work and for sharing with the community.

Was given a month to turn things around with my useless Grimsby side at 22nd in League Two. Decided to give this interesting looking tactic a go. I'm unbeaten in the league for two months! Saved my job! The only loss was by one goal in 7 away in the FA Cup to Sheff Utd who are top of League One. Marvellous!

This tactic work amazing whit ISTANT RESULT to, i move from Cremonese to Crystal Palace (was 19th), atm i'm on 8th position on BPL :D later i post some screen :D

I like this tactic but i think need alternative attacking version

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I've been using this for away matches against big teams, as I play strikerless as-is. Excellent job

I have tested around 10 tactics in FM 17, including the top ones in Mr. L table, but this one finally is the one I can trust that it won't disappoint me. No matter if I am the big name and the opps are parking the bus, or if I am the small one and the opp goes gung ho against me. Cheers mate

I have tested around 10 tactics in FM 17, including the top ones in Mr. L table, but this one finally is the one I can trust that it won't disappoint me. No matter if I am the big name and the opps are parking the bus, or if I am the small one and the opp goes gung ho against me. Cheers mate
yeah its the best tactic around! crazy how contain works so well FM17 is fun again!