5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Now I'm confused,

why there is 3 tactics on the post #2 ?

ParkTheBus 17.3.1.fmf‎ (18.6 KB, 90 views)
ParkTheBus.fmf‎ (18.5 KB, 852 views)
IronClad.fmf‎ (18.8 KB, 549 views)

How to use them (in what situation) ?

I used only one Parkthebus 17.3.1

Now I'm confused,

why there is 3 tactics on the post #2 ?

ParkTheBus 17.3.1.fmf‎ (18.6 KB, 90 views)
ParkTheBus.fmf‎ (18.5 KB, 852 views)
IronClad.fmf‎ (18.8 KB, 549 views)

How to use them (in what situation) ?

Park the bus 17.3.1 is the latest .rest of them were for last update

Can someone please make player filters? Would gladly appreciate that!

Can someone please make player filters? Would gladly appreciate that!

most of the players will fit the filters from tff tasctics ...striker less so u can use that

gonna give this a whirl with Liverpool, if strikerless is the way to go this year at least this one looks the most promising to me as i like to be more secure on the defensive side of things and rather win games 1-0/2-0 than go for the outscore stuff, although the fans might not enjoy it that much :D we'll see how it turns out

Spurs, ParkTheBus 17.3.1 - plug and play:
View attachment 97962
EPL - 1st place, FA Cup - lost early to Bournemouth, EFL Cup - lost in final vs Chelsea (10-11 in penalties!), CL - lost in 1/8 against Bayern (really unlucky this one).
My squad:
View attachment 97961
I guess...not bad? Spurs squad it really strong tho.

looks liked [h=3]DEMOLISHER ! might have copied your tac....[/h]
You have put inverted wingback, meaning he should have left foot on WBR and rather than running down the wing, he should provide a lot of through balls?!?!

looks liked DEMOLISHER ! might have copied your tac....

You have put inverted wingback, meaning he should have left foot on WBR and rather than running down the wing, he should provide a lot of through balls?!?!

from what I've seen so far, the IWBs do get scoring opportunities a lot, but my right IWB (Clyne) is right-legged and he scored a handful of goals whereas my left IWB (Milner), who is also right-legged and theoretically more suited to an "inverted" role hasn't, so I don't think preferred foot matters that much in this case. assist-wise they're roughly the same

from what I've seen so far, the IWBs do get scoring opportunities a lot, but my right IWB (Clyne) is right-legged and he scored a handful of goals whereas my left IWB (Milner), who is also right-legged and theoretically more suited to an "inverted" role hasn't, so I don't think preferred foot matters that much in this case. assist-wise they're roughly the same

Silly question, you tried the demolisher also?! Which one is more stable?! This or that?!

After a bit of testing, I feel this tac is defensive more stable than Demolisher.....

Upside: Been using spurs, beated Madrid 6-2, barca 4-2.....

Downside: At home or away playing against underdogs....either getting boring draw or lucky 1-0....

Silly question, you tried the demolisher also?! Which one is more stable?! This or that?!

Yeah I tried it for a bit as well, not long enough to be able to draw a real conclusion but I had some questionable results with it so I put it aside for now. This has been going much better for me as of yet, but it might be just random FM factors :D theoretically I like this one better.

Still back to same question....Tottenham won the CL the 1st year without any transfer in....beated arsenal 6-1 in the final....but struggle to beat underdogs at home ground....how to improve that guys?!

That's because they don't attack you so you can't counter them. Change mentality to standart

Still back to same question....Tottenham won the CL the 1st year without any transfer in....beated arsenal 6-1 in the final....but struggle to beat underdogs at home ground....how to improve that guys?!

haven't encountered that problem yet, but as i said it might be random FM luck, and I'm not even at half-season, so yeah. we'll see. so far i'm satisfied both home and away

back to square 1, just beated Man U in charity shield 3-2 (as tottenham), and PSG 5-0 in european super cup. But drew 0-0 with burnsly at home. With attack mentaliy

back to square 1, just beated Man U in charity shield 3-2 (as tottenham), and PSG 5-0 in european super cup. But drew 0-0 with burnsly at home. With attack mentaliy

don't know man, maybe it's just rotten FM luck, or maybe your players tend to be overconfident or complacent when playing small teams on your own turf? for me it's the other way round so far, we crush at home reliably but drawing a lot away, which is fine to be honest.

don't know man, maybe it's just rotten FM luck, or maybe your players tend to be overconfident or complacent when playing small teams on your own turf? for me it's the other way round so far, we crush at home reliably but drawing a lot away, which is fine to be honest.

How's it going so far, could you post your league table?