5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Using this with the corner routines posted earlier is the best tactic ive used in FM17, ****, FM for a while

It works for every team, top teams, mid table teams, relegation candidates, its so versatile

Fantastic for me when playing small/mid team but average for top team too many draws and losing 1-0 to opposition park the bus tactic in Italian league.

Fantastic for me when playing small/mid team but average for top team too many draws and losing 1-0 to opposition park the bus tactic in Italian league.

If you struggle to get a goal against teams parking the bus I usually change the mentality to Control, that really helps

For the last 2 or 3 FMs I judge tactics by comparing them to tactics of the old FMs which you could literally just plug into any team and win.
Nowadays, those are very rare, but this tactic came the closest to it. I've pulled some amazing **** using this tactic with **** teams.

None of the hundred tactics released so far on the forums comes even close to this.

For the last 2 or 3 FMs I judge tactics by comparing them to tactics of the old FMs which you could literally just plug into any team and win.
Nowadays, those are very rare, but this tactic came the closest to it. I've pulled some amazing **** using this tactic with **** teams.

None of the hundred tactics released so far on the forums comes even close to this.

Original my friend or one of the tweaks?

The tactic with updated set pieces has been posted a few times in this thread already, look it up. They were set pieces taken from the best tactic from MR L's tests (at the time), can't remember which one. You don't score a lot from them, but they're still better than the original.

Yes, I've updated to 17.3.1

The tactic doesn't need any tweaks, no switching mentalities, nothing. I don't understand when people say it's bad for big teams. When you're one of the better teams, this tactic causes you to break all sorts of records, it's insane.
When you are a small/mediocre team, you overperform ridiculously.

The tactic with updated set pieces has been posted a few times in this thread already, look it up. They were set pieces taken from the best tactic from MR L's tests (at the time), can't remember which one. You don't score a lot from them, but they're still better than the original.

Yes, I've updated to 17.3.1

The tactic doesn't need any tweaks, no switching mentalities, nothing. I don't understand when people say it's bad for big teams. When you're one of the better teams, this tactic causes you to break all sorts of records, it's insane.
When you are a small/mediocre team, you overperform ridiculously.
Yep, I dominate with big teams and overachieve with smaller ones

RUFFWOOO

What tatic is 5230 set pieces? Sorry,but i don speak english and i cant uderstand... someone can post de link?

I was raving about it before, but the tactic has become widly inconsistent for me, recently
View attachment 1107883

I had a blip a few days back. Suddenly lost a couple of relatively easy games. Drew a couple of others, and even wins, I conceded more than usual. Lasted maybe 8 or 10 games, but it did get back to normal. I think this is just the FM way.

I still stand by this tactic which I believe to be the best FM tactic I've seen for 5 or 6 years. This is probably the closest I've seen to a tactic being a game cheat!

is there any players in particular that should be taking set pieces for it to work properly in 5230 SET ??

set pieces seem to be worse for me if anything since i changed to SET :S

I noticed that happens with this tactic, but very, very rarely. The tactic performs, but your SS guys don't score loads of chances, while the AI teams are clinical as ever.

I know it's not much of a comfort, but I bet if you restarted the save things would be different.

This is still by far the best tactic I've tried on FM 17.

I done my game without restart. I think it looks good finally.
View attachment 101217