5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

AlqaedaSVBtweak has just made a great points total in MrL tactic testing league!

hi can anyone share all tactics and tweaks of this tactic?

thanks

Not good enough, The chinese version is way better.

17 matches, 12 lost. :O

I am wondering that how can you guys fit any player who cannot play as shadow striker to this position nearly full? I can't make it for 2 seasons.

Anyone tried this tactic with an international team? Not being able to train the tactic, and re train players to specific roles might cause it to become in effectual I think. Going to try it now, but wondered if anyone already has.

1this is an absolutely awesome tactic I use it as my away tactic and to shut shop at home but it's so lethal I use the basic Park the Bus tactic before the updated one I am top with Middlesbrough.

1this is an absolutely awesome tactic I use it as my away tactic and to shut shop at home but it's so lethal I use the basic Park the Bus tactic before the updated one I am top with Middlesbrough.

Same here. Using it along with Demolisher v13 (base tactic), knap's WoF (for when needing a goal).

Depending upon match situation, to shut up shop, before first half ends, or at the very start of big games to know what will the opponent do. It's mighty effective.

Update on how Ive found this tactic, let me just say from the top that the most important stat I have using this tactic that in 8 out of 9 complete seasons I have used this tactic I have won the league

View attachment 86353

So above is my career so far based on using the original version of this tactic alone. Just to run through club by club what I have done:

IFK GOTEBORG

Swedish Premier Division x4
Swedish Cup x2

During this time I raised the coefficients of Sweden so much that the league received five qualification places for Europe, with two of those being for the Champions League ( One for play off round and one for third qualifying round) at the start of the game the league only had three places. The league is 13th in the competition rankings, which is up something like 15 places from where it sits at the start of the game. I took Goteborg to the Quater Finals of the Champions League which for a Swedish team is as good as winning it!

Burton Albion / Charlton Athletic

English League Two
English League One

Bizarrely I guess I left Sweden for the bottom tier of professional English football, Won League Two with ease at Burton, left them and took over at Charlton and won League One with ease

Swansea City

English FA Cup
English Championship
English League Cup
Europa League

Won the FA Cup as a Championship side and did a double along with the league. Got promoted to the Premier League and did another double with the League Cup and Europa League, This premier league season with Swansea is the only full season that I've used this tactic in and not won whatever league I was competing in.

AC Milan

Serie A
Italian Cup

After a handful of games in charge of Liverpool I joined AC Milan in pre season. Won Serie A and the Italian Cup, losing in the final of the Europa League just missing a treble.

Update on how Ive found this tactic, let me just say from the top that the most important stat I have using this tactic that in 8 out of 9 complete seasons I have used this tactic I have won the league

View attachment 1124557

So above is my career so far based on using the original version of this tactic alone. Just to run through club by club what I have done:

IFK GOTEBORG

Swedish Premier Division x4
Swedish Cup x2

During this time I raised the coefficients of Sweden so much that the league received five qualification places for Europe, with two of those being for the Champions League ( One for play off round and one for third qualifying round) at the start of the game the league only had three places. The league is 13th in the competition rankings, which is up something like 15 places from where it sits at the start of the game. I took Goteborg to the Quater Finals of the Champions League which for a Swedish team is as good as winning it!

Burton Albion / Charlton Athletic

English League Two
English League One

Bizarrely I guess I left Sweden for the bottom tier of professional English football, Won League Two with ease at Burton, left them and took over at Charlton and won League One with ease

Swansea City

English FA Cup
English Championship
English League Cup
Europa League

Won the FA Cup as a Championship side and did a double along with the league. Got promoted to the Premier League and did another double with the League Cup and Europa League, This premier league season with Swansea is the only full season that I've used this tactic in and not won whatever league I was competing in.

AC Milan

Serie A
Italian Cup

After a handful of games in charge of Liverpool I joined AC Milan in pre season. Won Serie A and the Italian Cup, losing in the final of the Europa League just missing a treble.

Hey there, Are you using the Tweaked version or the 17.3.1 OP version?

Yeah using the tactic on post one. The game I'm playing is updated to the latest version, will post some
screen shots of season results later

INSANE !

View attachment 86276
Very SOLID, really solid. Away or home you can't lost.

View attachment 86275
You will get goals, never conceed goal. Lot's of beautifull goals.

View attachment 86274
63 CCC created
Only 5 conceeded
I tested all the tactics for FM 17, Knap's, TFF,chinese, korean, italians. It's better than Knap 3430, than Knap 3430 AM SS .. , than DEMOLISHER v13,v15,v16, than STINGER, than chinese 3430, BEST OF ALL.
Tactic is 17.3.1 version, no OI's, no nothing, juste play and you will see, it's INCREDBLE !

INSANE !

View attachment 1124639
Very SOLID, really solid. Away or home you can't lost.

View attachment 1124640
You will get goals, never conceed goal. Lot's of beautifull goals.

View attachment 1124641
63 CCC created
Only 5 conceeded
I tested all the tactics for FM 17, Knap's, TFF,chinese, korean, italians. It's better than Knap 3430, than Knap 3430 AM SS .. , than DEMOLISHER v13,v15,v16, than STINGER, than chinese 3430, BEST OF ALL.
Tactic is 17.3.1 version, no OI's, no nothing, juste play and you will see, it's INCREDBLE !
S O L I D

First season :
View attachment 85695

away vs Barcelona :
View attachment 85694

Second season

away vs Barcelona :
View attachment 85693

WHY people still isn't tested this tactic ? DEMOLISHER it's nothing compared to this tactic.
Juste give him one chance and you will see.

NEVER CONCEED GOAL FROM CROSS !(H)