Resource icon

541 terminator - my tweak of lisa's FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@ 2020-04-11

Been playing with this quite a lot. Kills the opposition by sitting off, nick the ball and then break, wait for numbers and bang goal. Handed out some real pastings in CL Qualis and the league

Built Celtic up, sold off a lot of the players and the team is now sub 22 years old throughout.
Won a double treble - granted not difficult in Scotland
Europe is where it gets hard, I beat Shakhtar 1-0 at home - battered them, I get it, it happens
Go away, batter them first half, they score 65mins, first shot on target, then get a pen 80th min. Unrelated to tactic I know but need a tweak where you need to get forward.

Logic says take a CB and stick them either upfront or AM

Wow, just wow. This tactic is so wonderful.

Attachments

• fiete.png
    fiete.png
    430.2 KB · Views: 512
  • league.png
    league.png
    488 KB · Views: 511
...Europe is where it gets hard, I beat Shakhtar 1-0 at home - battered them, I get it, it happens
Go away, batter them first half, they score 65mins, first shot on target, then get a pen 80th min. Unrelated to tactic I know but need a tweak where you need to get forward.
Logic says take a CB and stick them either upfront or AM

I've tried several times removing a CB and adding a ST when I need to score. Not sure why, but it doesn't work. I just stick to the original formation, and most of the times I do score.
But you will always get some odd matches, where you just get Fmed :). With AIK I was up against Young Boys in the CL playoff to the group stage, First Leg 34 - 4 in shots, final result 3-3. They had 3 shots on target! And it's a perfect example of a comeback, as by minute 60 I was losing 1-3. I just kept the formation, replaced some players performing poorly, and by the 80th minute 3-3, and was really unlucky, as I had quite a few chances in the last 15 minutes to score the winner! Second leg battered them away and won only 1-0, what should have been a 5-0!

Reparei que tens o jogo em portugues :)
vou comecar um save com o watford e vou experimentr esta tatica.
que recomendas para PL um mais rapido e movel ou mais um matador ?
obrigado e parabens

Reparei que tens o jogo em portugues :)
vou comecar um save com o watford e vou experimentr esta tatica.
que recomendas para PL um mais rapido e movel ou mais um matador ?
obrigado e parabens
Boa noite Rafa. O pessoal aqui no FM Base não gosta que se fale em português. É melhor escreveres sempre em inglês. Pelos meus testes funciona bem qualquer um, mas um mais rápido e móvel, e sobretudo se tiver boa finalização... é devastador. Abraço e boa sorte! (y)

Boa noite Rafa. O pessoal aqui no FM Base não gosta que se fale em português. É melhor escreveres sempre em inglês. Pelos meus testes funciona bem qualquer um, mas um mais rápido e móvel, e sobretudo se tiver boa finalização... é devastador. Abraço e boa sorte! (y)
ok (y) thsnks

As my previous save was getting boring, I started a new one. With the same team AFC Eskilstuna (predicted LAST) was 1st after 10 matches. Coincidentally, as in the first save, got the AIK job, but now just after 10 matches. They were 13th, and with a terrible start of season. What happened next? THIS:

1588976173619.png

aik.PNG